Page 1 of 2
far out when he has the yellow es he sounds like the biggest pedo

i can imagine him saying. 'now kids im going to stick a paddle pop in your mouth and all you gotta do is suck, dont bite!'

far out... well all my fav guitarist r sexy, page, hammett, mustaine. im not gay but yes. i enjoy looking at videos of pussy and boobs
He looks like a total wanker.
Quote by capt_dammit
kaervek...you rock

Quote by guitardude34875
the genre of metal is like an apple, I prefer just the apple, not the applecore
I'm sure at least half of UG look something like that.

He doesn't look like a rock god... more of a paedophile priest, really.
well he can play guitar, people should just respect him for that and stop judging him on looks

edit: does anyone have this amp? how is it, coz i reckon ill get one if ive got the money
I'd say Mustaine or Dave Murray....ugly ****ers but great players
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Haha, i've seen that guy live.

Yes, he's just as ugly in person.

Seen him twice now, I swear his guitar playing is inversely proportional to how ugly he is.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

^^ This is a hate thread....
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
Why are we judging people based on looks now?

This thread doesn't seem appropriate at all. What if the guy signed up for UG and saw this? He'd probably be slightly upset, to say the least.
How insecure are you? Both ugly enough to be related? That's terrible; I noticed you don't have a profile picture up. Are you too ugly to post a picture of yourself? Must you judge others for their appearance? Seriously, you have to consider other people's feelings here. You're being intolerant.
So you jump all over the comments about the beauty of these two guys (which admittedly is a personal opinion) yet labelling the first guy as a paedophile totally passed you by? Which is worse?

Also to the guy who said it's a hate thread, it's also a praise thread. Both guitarists have been called good players, which is a compliment, yet ugly - which is an insult... yet also I think a fairly common observation. It all balances out in the end :p

So...you guys are upset because you wanted to masturbate to his video or what? Why does it matter to you whether some dude is ugly or not? It really bothers you enough to make a post about it?
Gear

Gibson '57 Les Paul Reissue
Marshall TSL 601
EHX: Big Muff, Metal Muff, Small Stone, POG, 2880
Ibanez TS808
Voodoo Labs Microvibe
Analogman Chorus
Morley Bad Horsie II
Keeley Compressor (C4)
Nova Delay
MXR 10-band EQ
Well, forgive me, I was just commenting about the whole title of the thread and what not. It's just as hurtful to call someone "ugly" as it is a paedophile. The only difference is if the statements are true, the "ugly" people won't go to jail.
Yeah, johnny demarco is annoying to watch, but funny. I think Ric Ocasek is worse though, but he's a cool dude.

Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
Well, forgive me, I was just commenting about the whole title of the thread and what not. It's just as hurtful to call someone "ugly" as it is a paedophile. The only difference is if the statements are true, the "ugly" people won't go to jail.

Fair point.

there are a lot of ugly guitar players...
Keith Richards
Tom Petty
idk i cant think of any more now...
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX

He deserves to be hurt for looking like that
Who cares what they look like, they are probaly better players than 90% of the people on this board.
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
he probably still gets more pussy than any of us.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Just delete this thread please. It was immature of you to make it in the first place..
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah
Quote by reilly91
Yeah, johnny demarco is annoying to watch, but funny. I think Ric Ocasek is worse though, but he's a cool dude.

Ocasek is a cool dude, not the best looking for sure but you seen his wife? Married a supermodel, can't beat that. In that picture he looks like a middle aged dyke though lol. Still a good guy, not knocking him down

About that Johnny DeMarco character, he can play guitar but hell I can't stand his talking in the Roland product demos. Its like we're all idiots and he's got ALL the answers. He reminds me of a cheesy used car salesman. I don't mind Roland products at all, or their Boss line of pedals but he bullsh*ts so much through all those videos, like every product is the end all be all must have get it now!!! It makes me not want to buy anything from them on principle alone lol.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Truthfully the guys got my respect. He's a hell of a guitarist for one, he did a very good job in my opinion of showing the versatility of the Roland Cube, and the guy obviously loves his job haha which is probably more than 3/4 or UG can say. Anyone with enough heart and dedication to pick up an instrument and excell at it has my respect no matter what they look like.
Well i really dont want to discuss about the moral aspect of this thread.

I just want to forget about my own miserable live by loughing about others *g*

so here is my candidate for the ugliest guitarist: Karl Logan, the Manowar guitarist.

Damn, he can play the guitar, but hell, he looks so weird!
Steve Vai looks pretty weird also, especially when he is at the hot point of a song.
-Gear-
Mesa Triple Rectifier---Bogner/Line6 SpiderValve---Orange PPC 4x12

-Pedalboard/Rackmount-
Alesis MidiVerb4--BBE SonicMaximizer 442--Ibanez TS9
Boss DD-3--Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

-Guitars-
Ibanez ART-100
Ibanez S-470
This thread is out of hand.

*Reported*

No reasons for pointless and rude hate threads like this.
Page 1 of 2