What is the most strange and completly bizarre dream you have ever had?

I remember when I was little I had recurring dreams which involved this voice in the sky that would talk to me in this booming voice and I would always be scared stiff about it. Untill in one of my dreams, I hopped on this thing that looked a bit like a toy firetruck and let the ladder take me up to the sky so I could talk to the voice.

A more recent one was where I went to this place, it looked a bit like the pool from my old primary school and I think most of my family and some of my friends were there, also there were a few people I didnt know but along with them was none other than Slash. Now the weirdest element of this dream was the fact that I wasn't shocked to be seeing Slash hanging around with my family and some other people. All I kept thinking was that I had to get a few pictures and autographs before he left, I think when he was starting to leave I was going to get a few photos but I think I woke up. And during the whole time this dream was happening it just didn't occur to me that I was just hanging out with Slash like he was a friend I'd known for a while or something.
Quote by the spiker
I dreamt a dream I cured my addiction to U-G.

I can't even comprehend such a thing
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
when i was a kid, i used to have recurring nightmares of the Kool-Aid man chasing me
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
I had one i was getting yelled at by a abnormally loud person it was like so loud it was making me cower and i was yelling in pain from the strain on my ears
Wear the eye patch Bret, Wear the Funky Funky eye patch...

Quote by Tallman

You, sir, should be knighted.

Last edited by coolo : Today at 00:00 AM. Reason: ???
Quote by Ramones06
when i was a kid, i used to have recurring nightmares of the Kool-Aid man chasing me

The only weird dreams I remember were the ones that came along in episdes where I was sort of like James Bond, and getting into shoot outs with the mafia. I was like 8 at the time.

And the one where I was at a Tool concert, and it was only Maynard and he looked like the thing off Lord Of The Rings that says "my precious". They then had an intermission, sadly the song didnt play, and Maynard was sitting down eating out of a chip packet but he was eating like, mashed up food scraps, then my mate asked if he could have someone and Maynard said no. That was rather funny. And I started looking at there album art work and it started moving and I went into it. I saw Pantera in that exact same dream, I've seen Pantera F**k yeah, oh and for some reason, half way through Tools set a taxi came along, I hopped in, and it drove off. I then caught a fairy in fierce storms to get back to the concert.
Quote by toine
i had recurring dreams where i was the son of robocop :s

lol my friend had one when he was getting chased by robocop!
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by tallicafan888
lol my friend had one when he was getting chased by robocop!

Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
i had this dream where this huge cat sat on our orange chair.. and clawing at me which scared the hell out of me i wasnt that old and the nightmares kept coming until we got rid of the chair
Probably that one where all my teeth felt they were being ripped out and sucked inside me.
Internal division by zero possibly. Felt real. Was horrible.
Hurp De Durp
Quote by TheRavenEffekt
A more recent one was where I went to this place, it looked a bit like the pool from my old primary school and I think most of my family and some of my friends were there, also there were a few people I didnt know but along with them was none other than Slash. Now the weirdest element of this dream was the fact that I wasn't shocked to be seeing Slash hanging around with my family and some other people. All I kept thinking was that I had to get a few pictures and autographs before he left, I think when he was starting to leave I was going to get a few photos but I think I woke up. And during the whole time this dream was happening it just didn't occur to me that I was just hanging out with Slash like he was a friend I'd known for a while or something.

Who knows...u mite be gay??

haha jk
I had a dream that I was in the military and a drill seargent was making me do pushups. when I woke up, I was actually in a push up position on my bed. totally freaked me out and I must've been in that position for a while cuz my wrists and arms hurt like hell.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Once, I dreamt that people were dogs that walked on their hind-legs, and humans were our pets, but they were really primitive and could only bark and ate faecal matter and whatnot...
But like, what's weird is that my mates dog was still a dog, not a person on all fours, but it retained it's dog-like qualities.

Made no sense, and wasn't relevant to anything.

That was pretty weird.
Oh and there was one where I was sodomised by a cake.
Member of the Laney Cult