Its unfinished! I'm in a symphony x/dream theater mood but i made this playable to most just a sort of heavy theory based song i intend to add a solo in there for keys and guitar somewhere and I've yet to arrange the composition

kthnxbai
Attachments:
the paradox.zip
Quote by Roc8995
I ran into some fingering issues. I can get it up to speed the way I've been fingering it, but I'm wondering if you guys have any better ideas, because it seems like there should be an easier way to finger this.

Don't worry there is Roc, there is
Last edited by IamBeast at Feb 21, 2008,
you should make a poll, 1, 2 or 3 out of ten

then you should go to the right forum

EDIT: i actually think you need to change time signatures more often
Last edited by Diamond Dave at Feb 21, 2008,
not bad
Wear the eye patch Bret, Wear the Funky Funky eye patch...

Quote by Tallman

You, sir, should be knighted.

Last edited by coolo : Today at 00:00 AM. Reason: ???
harsh man...harsh
Quote by Roc8995
I ran into some fingering issues. I can get it up to speed the way I've been fingering it, but I'm wondering if you guys have any better ideas, because it seems like there should be an easier way to finger this.

Quote by IamBeast
harsh man...harsh

i put the 1, 2 or 3 thing in before i even listened to it.

thats the kind of treatment you get for putting something that isnt meant to be in the pit in the pit

the song itself wasnt too bad but i think there are too many different time signatures in there. and all the bars at the end were incomplete as well
Quote by Diamond Dave
i put the 1, 2 or 3 thing in before i even listened to it.

thats the kind of treatment you get for putting something that isnt meant to be in the pit in the pit

the song itself wasnt too bad but i think there are too many different time signatures in there. and all the bars at the end were incomplete as well

sorry i forgot to check my work that bits in 4/4 FIXED THO
Quote by Roc8995