yesterday i've been listening to megadeth all night, and discovered that the song Five Magics at the part 3:23 sounded like avril lavinge's Hot.

what the hell man, have people lost all creativity ?
Ulquiorra Schiffer of THE BLEACH CLUB!

The Official UG Hate Crew member!

Love me because i'm an azn. hell yeah.
Avril Lavignes hot.

And yea, it kinda does sound like it.
But....less....crappy?
Member of the Laney Cult
sometimes theres little bits in songs like that

anyone ever notice how the outro solo in fade to black sounds incredibly like the intro solo to rock you like a hurricane by the scorpions? sounds almost note for note
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
God damn, who DOESN'T Megadeth steal from.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
did anyone know that in "Hangar 18" the riff uses the same chords from a part in "Call of Ktulu" which Dave Mustaine helped write when he was with Metallica?

now that definately isn't a coincidence!

but with this Avril Lavigne thing, then yeah that's coincidence.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

i hope to god that is sarcasm...

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by Jack Off Jill

What the hell !! im pretty damn sure megadeth released five magics before avril lavigne was toilet trained. hmmmm ... with my calculations i find it hard to believe that megadeth copied some stupid pop song
Hi there
Quote by JBecker=SHREDDA
What the hell !! im pretty damn sure megadeth released five magics before avril lavigne was toilet trained. hmmmm ... with my calculations i find it hard to believe that megadeth copied some stupid pop song

I believe it was meant to be sarcasm
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by Jack Off Jill

haha then again avril lavinge's a total skanky b**ch who rips off every artist known to man
Ulquiorra Schiffer of THE BLEACH CLUB!

The Official UG Hate Crew member!

Love me because i'm an azn. hell yeah.
"hot" does sound like that part of "five magics" for just a second...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
That's...cool?

I really don't know what to say to this thread, tbh.

+1
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
i think it's just avril that doesn't have creativity. the hey hey you you part of girlfriend (or boyfriend, i'm not sure) is ripped off some rolling stones song.
five magics is like 15 years old...I doubt Avril Lavign or whatever her name is doesn't listen to them...shes just some tomboy poser
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Rokeman
did anyone know that in "Hangar 18" the riff uses the same chords from a part in "Call of Ktulu" which Dave Mustaine helped write when he was with Metallica?

dude, EVERYONE knows that
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
i dont think she ripped them off.

mostly, you can tell when someone listens to metal. You can see it in their eyes.
meh, its hard to explain.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by finalzz
yesterday i've been listening to megadeth all night, and discovered that the song Five Magics at the part 3:23 sounded like avril lavinge's Hot.

what the hell man, have people lost all creativity ?

Yes.

/thread.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Quote by Seth Shadows
i dont think she ripped them off.

mostly, you can tell when someone listens to metal. You can see it in their eyes.
meh, its hard to explain.

No.
Dickless.
Quote by Rokeman

And Mechanix and Four Horsemen are the same freaking song at different speeds with different solos!!!!!!!!

ancient history dude.
has anyone noticed that the end of slow cheetah (RHCP) sounds like Dancin fool by frank zappa...also weird was how he was almost with zappa?
Quote by TechnoViking
has anyone noticed that the end of slow cheetah (RHCP) sounds like Dancin fool by frank zappa...also weird was how he was almost with zappa?

Kinda....Wouldn't pick it unless you pointed it out.

Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
lol imagine her tryin 2 do mustaines vocals
Quote by Kensai
Yeah one time I ordered "Led zeppelin - greatest hits" and got some real crap cd instead. Oh wait.
Quote by stl-dizy1
lol imagine her tryin 2 do mustaines vocals

HA! true, just saw them at glasgow, was freakin amazing!
Quote by Slaytanic1993
dude, EVERYONE knows that

yeah guess so. oh well. i just wanted to contribute something other than "wow they do sound sort of the same."
Quote by TechnoViking

He was not almost with Zappa. He an audition with Zappa's band. There's a difference. And I doubt he would have made it in back then anyway.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Lord knows im a voodoo child... What can i say?
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Rock and metal music, like all music, develops and follow certain forms, chordal progressions, and melodic language that are common and expected. Therefore, it's inevitable that some parts of different artists' music will sound the same.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Funny bout that, an Laving single about 3 years ago sounded a bit like A Perfect Circle's "Blue". I was horrified but my sister was like "Are you high". But i think she's in denial.