Hi,
Please help with my dillema: Lite Ash Stratocaster (Korean), Mexican Roadhouse Deluxe or Ibanez SA series (SAS36, SAS32, SA260 or maybe S670 )

I am getting a new guitar for mainly bedroom play and some playing with mates, varies styles, mainly clasic rock/blues, intermediate level to get plugged into ZOOM G2.

I am quite intrigued with Tru Duo Bucker, not sure if I can really get single-coil and humbucker all in 1.
I had the SA260 and the trem was not good. I also wasnt very impressed with the Tru Duo Bucker. Try out the strat
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
dont get the ibanez
try out the strats, and get the one you like more in term of sound and playabilty
ive got an ibanez s540 custom and a fender strat (jap).both play/feel/sound totally different. try both befor you buy. my main guitar is a eb mm silo,sort of combines the best features of both.
Quote by marantz1300
ive got an ibanez s540 custom and a fender strat (jap).both play/feel/sound totally different. try both befor you buy. my main guitar is a eb mm silo,sort of combines the best features of both.

The S series is different to the SA
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
I have used all those extensively, your best off with the strats for sure!!!! I have a lite ash tele and it blows my mind everytime so im assuming the strat version cant be far off, id go with that
Guitar Gear: (Best To Crappiest)
1) Gibson Les Paul Studio Premium Plus (Must Have)
2) Line 6 Flextone III XL (Go With The Triple Rectifier Setting)
4)Schecter Gryphon (Coil Tapper)
3)Fender Lite Ash Tele (Sweet Finish)
4Zoom Fire-18 Amp