I haven't a found a thread like this, so if there actually is one, I apologise and feel free to delete this.
So here you can post stuff you've drawn/painted/rendered/made in Photoshop/whatever.
Lemme start, unfortunately I have nothing reasonable on my PC right now so I found this horrible 4 year old drawing
I don't have anything right now, but as soon as I get my sketchbook back, I'll post some pictures.
I think that this just fits into the category of the Art Thread

Here's the link: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634971&highlight=art+thread
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!

I was bored so I made this a few months ago.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I like this thread idea, I'm going to work out how to use a scanner and post images and I'll massage my ego.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
how can i size an image down to 50 kb in fireworks?
Quote by Caustic
If I didn't cuss so much, I'd be illiterate!

Quote by Will_Minus
Stupid people do stupid things. Don't be stupid, stupid.
I like this thread idea, I'm going to work out how to use a scanner and post images and I'll massage my ego.

Lookin forward to see them ... I hope
Cool i love ur works everyone

I killed the B*** on photoshop LOL

LOL
FANTASY , EVERYBODY HAS ONE
i really enjoyed this thread...until it died.
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
I love the way these 'art' threads just fill up with idiots as soon as the threadstarter clicks 'post'

I've got a gallery here, if anyone gives a ****.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
LULZ art is for emos!!

kidding! i need to unleash my artistic side

Quote by SharpSpoon

that girl... is wearing the school uniform of a school not far form me...yet you live in california..and i norther ireland...

where is the source for that picture?
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I'm doing my GSCE art coursework as we speak, just finished my final piece. I'll upload it in a second.

Edit:

Last edited by _Mayday_ at May 6, 2008,