Ok I get nice big potato all cleaned up by washing it in the sink, and I am ready for nice delicous postworkout snack cause I hear potato digest fast fast and is good after a workout. If I throw little butter on potato after it is baked then we are seeing a very good snack and I def love it and eat it quickly to help my muscle repair, I read this in teen section. Anyway I stick potato, plastic plate which hold potato, and fork in microwave and set for 13 minute. What I dont realize is fork is metal and I just stuck metal fork in microwave for 13 minute!!!!!!!! No one ever warn me bout this so im just sitting on chair reading maxim waiting for potato and I hear crackling noise coming from microwave. I look at microwave and see spark and smoke start coming, I yell help and next thing I know microwave explode!!!!!!!!! I was scared out mind!!!!! We had to call fire station and get all sort of stuff cleaned up then my mom turn her wedding ring inward facing her palm and hit me upside head two time!!! IT HURT!!! Now I have huge lump on my head and no potato
*reported*
u spam the whole time here and i dont think this is true...
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Nice. You need to stab the potato all over before you heat it. Don't try cooking until you know the basic rules of science. If you heat something, the gas inside will expand. Think what happens/
Quote by Toast1337
*reported*
u spam the whole time here and i dont think this is true...

haha

But he puts up such a convincing story!
learn english ass-stitch!
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
You learn english. Me no understand you words.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Hmm, yeah sure that happened, you know what? just now i beat herman li in a guitar duel
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Quote by aleb
Hmm, yeah sure that happened, you know what? just now i beat herman li in a guitar duel

You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to post something that is hard to do.
They put a spoon in a microwave on mythbusters and it didnt crackle, i doubt a fork would be different
Quote by aleb

I dont see the challenge.
Several of this guys posts make me think he visits the bodybuilding.com forums, they have a teen section.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Axeman99
Several of this guys posts make me think he visits the bodybuilding.com forums, they have a teen section.

and there have been a few links in threads to that site recently on UG...
i lol'd but only after i reported, quick ban for you friend
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
Quote by GLP_Arclite
and there have been a few links in threads to that site recently on UG...

The Misc on that site is at least as bad as The Pit.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112