um sorry if this isnt the right forum but i was wanting to know if anybody had any picture of like a creepy 18th century well?my bands name is blackwell(and copyrighted) so any suggestions?
I refuse to believe that I am the only one who thought it was a little ironic, when this guy who was important with pointing out that his bands name is copyrighted, is asking for free photos.
why have you copyrighted you band name?

its plainly obvious that your motivated my money and not music or else you wouldn't have done it. i think you should split up until you make music because you want to not for money
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Quote by bikerboyjosh
why have you copyrighted you band name?

its plainly obvious that your motivated my money and not music or else you wouldn't have done it. i think you should split up until you make music because you want to not for money

i copyrighted it so no one would steal it.no other reason.im not in it for the money.i just wanna play music.its my life.and wats the point of even leaving a comment if it has nothin to do with the thread?all i did was ask for pictures?
Yes I collect pictures of 18th Century wells and have an extensive archive of them, but I'm not giving you any.
Quote by ctb
I found a few nice ones by searching "Old Water Well".

Of course he would still need to get permission from the copyright owner if he actually wants to use them, though...