Hey guys,

Bit of a random idea:

The BBE Sonic Stomp tweaks the signal and add's clarity from using it normally in my setup.

I don't know whether or not this would acheive anything or not, but...

How about sticking the BBE between the amp's speaker output and the speaker??

So the final tone before being sent to the speaker would be ran through the BBE?

Apologies if this is a bit odd and it may not even work / blow something up! haha!
Something might get fried, so I suggest you don't try it.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by Fama
Something might get fried, so I suggest you don't try it.

Yeah, i wasn't sure, but i'm not gonna risk frying my dual recto,lol!

Just an idea!

Cheers
It'd be ideal to have it between your preamp and poweramp, I love that thing though.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by mr_hankey
Both the amp and the pedal will die loudly and violently.

Yeah. If you do it, make sure you get it on video.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
Yeah. If you do it, make sure you get it on video.

Good idea.
Quote by htsktim91989
yeah youll definitely blow your head within minutes.

You never know... you guys will get a good laugh out of this! When I was like 19 or so (years ago!), my rig was a '79 100W Marshall re-amped into a '73 Fender Dual Showman head, then into 2 4X12s. No one ever told me I had to use a load box or anything with the pre-amp out I added to the Marshall. I ran that Marshall almost wide open for OVER A YEAR of practices & gigs before it finally blew the output transformer. Nothing connected to the speaker outputs AT ALL!! What an idiot I was. Oh, well. It cost me a week's pay to fix it, & the tech clued me in about amp loads. That's certainly a testament to the quality of the OLD Marshalls.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Stomp boxes are made for the low signal level of guitars not high wattage speaker loads. First your box would fry then with no load the amp.
Quote by mr_hankey
Both the amp and the pedal will die loudly and violently.

Quite. Either "buzzzzAAAT hisssssshhhhh", and then fire, or "crrriiiccccccrrrkkk keerrrrZAWWWP" and electrocution death.
Quote by fortysix&2
It'd be ideal to have it between your preamp and poweramp, I love that thing though.

In other words, in an effects loop! Does your amp have one?

I use a BBE Boosta Grande that I use to boost my signal for solos without changing the tone to any really noticeable degree.

Because my amp is Solid State (Randall G3), putting it in line between the guitar and the amp makes f-all of a difference. There is so much gain on that amp, that driving the input to a hotter level is just plain silly. The net result is just more fuzz and not any more level.

I put it in my effects loop (between the preamp and the power amp), which simply drives the power amp harder, and the difference in level can be as huge as I want it to be. The boost is, as I wanted, tonally quite transparent.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.