Hey guys, I'm going to buy earphones in a few days since I lost my other ones.

I need to know what are some comfortable, High Quality earphones of any type. They have to be high quality. I prefer earphones or buds that go inside you're ear, but not the earphones that surround your whole ear.

Thanks a bunch.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by XxLloydxX
High Quality earphones...buds that go inside you're ear, but not the earphones that surround your whole ear.

These are mutually exclusive, I'm afraid.

Quality headphones surround your whole ear. That's what makes them quality headphones.

I have a decent pair from SONY that cost about $20.

I got them when I was in school for sound engineering and "homework" was listening to mixes of various types of music on the train.

The $100 ones I bought for class were better, but we're talking the "el" downtown Chicago. I'd have been jacked with those on.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Skull Candy makes good in ear ones for around 30-200 dollars or so. I got the 30 dollar ones and they are great, they block out outside sounds and are actually pretty comfortable
you can get good ear canal headphones, they are just pretty damn expensive

stuff like etymotic research, or ultimate ears or shure
Quote by dannyniceboy
Skull Candy makes good in ear ones for around 30-200 dollars or so. I got the 30 dollar ones and they are great, they block out outside sounds and are actually pretty comfortable

They are great. I have a pair I bought for 15 bucks, I was amazed. A surprising amount of bass response from a 9mm driver. Fairly comfortable, I'd recommend these.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
Physiologically - medically speaking I don't recommend it. It's just bad for your hearing, man.

Also the accuracy is just not there. Acoustically it's just not possible to replicate the old-fashioned jet-pilot type headphones with the in-ear headphones.

Quality of sound + preservation of your hearing + a little bit of some decent weed + possibly an alcoholic beverage if you're of age = pure single heaven.

If you have a significant other than sex is better, but if not then this is as good as it gets.

...I guess you could masturbate, too, but then you'd have to put down your beer and you'd have a mess to clean up. Why interrupt a perfectly epic listening experience the likes of Zep 4 or The Grand Wazoo by Frank Zappa.

Even Master of Puppets is worthy of a serious, drop everything for the duration of the album listening experience.

...I'll shut up now.

skull candy suck - go with Sure, they are worth every penny

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
my mate swears by his 'Gummy' ones.

there fairly loud. thats all i can see in them though.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Those bloody pasta shell things are so damn uncomfortable for me, press my glasses right down onto my ear which gets raw as hell after 5 minutes.
Never had an issue with in ear Sony head phones.
Currently got some MDR-Ex082 that were with my player. Awesome for a bundle set.
Shure e4c or the e5c, pricey but well worth the cash. Plus they give you a 2 year warrenty and the service is great
I've got these, and they're great for when I'm on the bus for blocking out engine noise etc; but otherwise I either use speakers or headphones.
I can say that sony are quite good. They have decent sound and the cables won't brake to soon.
And I advise you not to buy any phillips earphones, their sound is not too bad, but they brake easily.
Quote by TheQuailman
I can say that sony are quite good. They have decent sound and the cables won't brake to soon.
And I advise you not to buy any phillips earphones, their sound is not too bad, but they brake easily.

Yeah, you do have to watch for those Phillips ones slowing down.
Why are you looking at me like that?
What is the issue with the big, honking professional ones anyway?

Are you embarrassed that people will think you're strange for completely ignoring them in favor of some of the greatest music ever created?

Once I was immersed in the brilliance of Beethoven's 9th on a train and I just wanted to somehow make everyone else listen to it to, like "stop what you are doing, forget your stupid business BS and everything and LISTEN!!!"

It was one of those scream, cry, wish you could simultaneously slap and hug everyone and clean up your trousers later kind of moments.

God, I love music.

Quote by Tyler Durden
skull candy suck - go with Sure, they are worth every penny

This man speaks the truth, listen to him. Shure = Awesome
Earphones=hearing loss. But if you need good ones, go with bose. they make the best by far
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by sargasm
Earbuds =/= high quality or comfortable.

Sorry.

... wrong. But I don't like them. I much prefer the Bose series of on-ear headphones.
Looking for my India/Django.
Quote by Psychedelico
I have these:

http://www.sony.co.uk/view/ShowProduct.action?product=MDR-NC22&site=odw_en_GB&imageType=Main&category=HED+Travel

They're definitely the ****in best.

EDIT: They also are in-ear.

That seems to be nice, how much is it worth though?
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
These are supposed to be the best in-ear ones you can get. Designed for studio-use, and they are bloody expensive. But I bet that they are worth it
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
Quote by XxLloydxX
That seems to be nice, how much is it worth though?

They are worth the money. The only problem with them is that if you're not careful, you may lose the the rubber earbud, but you can replace them, so it's not that big of a deal.