I live in Lincoln (England) and basically I'm looking for people to jam with. preferably metal like metallica, megadeth, pantera that kinda thing but would be interesting to mix with all kinds of players from metal to blues and such

As for myself I'm 20, been playing a year and a half and basically just want people to jam and learn songs with cause its getting kinda boring on my own and I would like to take some influences and learn from other guitarists, bassists, drummmers etc who have been playing about a year or so at least as well.

Would also at some point like to start gigging once i and everyone else feel confident enough to do so

thanks, just reply or messege me if your interested
Gear:
Dean Razorback V 255 (explosion finish)
Jackson KX10 (amber sunburst)
Yamaha ERG121
random 50 quid acoustic
Randall RG50TC
bump
Gear:
Dean Razorback V 255 (explosion finish)
Jackson KX10 (amber sunburst)
Yamaha ERG121
random 50 quid acoustic
Randall RG50TC
man ya know what i just left a band that was a thrash band and u like exactly the same stuff as me blues n metal. my fav band of all time metallica. i been playing 2 years
man ya know what i just left a band that was a thrash band and u like exactly the same stuff as me blues n metal. my fav band of all time metallica. i been playing 2 years

ps i live in saxilby

fav guitarists: james hetfield, kirk hammett, joe satriani, rory gallagher, dimebag, zakk wylde, lamb of god guitarists, jimi hendrix, trivium and bullet
i play guitar and bass and wish to find band members in lincoln.
ROSS