Been jamming along recently just trying to get myself out of the rut or using the natural and melodic minor, and just started messing with some notes the intervals are

1 b2 3 4 5 b6 7

Without that minor third it can sound quite nice and bright when messing with some arpeggio's but when im just noodling its gets very oriental

Any idea's on what it is? or am i possibly just making **** up?

ohhh actually another one

1 2 b3 #4 5 6 b7

Thanks
chances are, all scales are already invented.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Quote by blue_strat

Maybe....
maybe not according to this jazz site i just found...

possibly Byzantine Scale
All scales have already been invented. They're listed in books like the Guitar Grimoire.
Scales are not "invented", they're just named.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
And apparently the second one is the Romanian scale.

I mean i know its 'easier' or more applicable for jazz musicians to use these scales as alternative minor scales, but can i quite literally just use them like modes. I mean that second one with the b3 and #4 sounds great while noodling without accompaniment, but when placed with some chords sounds horrible
i use that scale all the time actually. my song i have listed as 'the silence' uses that with some chromaticisms