I've decided to get myself the Ibanez RG2EX1, and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on an amp to go with it? I'm kind of on a budget, I'd spend around $200 at max, give or take. I'm not part of a band or anything, just a hobbyist. I like playing stuff like Joe Satriani, Eric Johnson, Green Day, Plain White T's, I also like playin some classic rock. Any suggestions are appreciated .
Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric

Epi LP Custom w/ Active EMG's

Vox Valvetronix AD50VT (this thing is a BEAST! )
i like the marshall (icantrememberwhatthedamnmodelis) as a practice amp...the lil 10wat thing
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by albinokrikit
i like the marshall (icantrememberwhatthedamnmodelis) as a practice amp...the lil 10wat thing

Good God, no. Ignore this.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by albinokrikit
i like the marshall (MG) as a practice amp...the lil 10wat thing

Fixed and, no.
ohai little sig.
Quote by albinokrikit

for the love of sweet hendrix

DO NOT BUY AN MG!!!!!!
Quote by dsubstanceuk
MGs are fine for practice...

So are plenty of other amplifiers that cost less and sound better.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
sweet thanks for the input guys! The Palomino looks pretty cool and simplistic, yet the vox looks nice for experimenting.
Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric

Epi LP Custom w/ Active EMG's

Vox Valvetronix AD50VT (this thing is a BEAST! )