I Play a Jackson RR and Schecter Omen 7 through a roland cube 60, i was wondering what pedals would run good through it?

Like metal muff or fuzz factory..really looking for as a metal tone as possible.

Thanks.

~Adam~
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by PaulTheVillan
Isnt there a Metal setting on the Cube?

Yeah, I've got the Cube 60 and at low volumes the R-Fier and Metal models sound pretty good but as soon as you get above volume 2 they don't seem to have much presence.

I run a Digitech Grunge into mine for a metal tone, sounds alright I guess.
Quote by Fight The Foo!
Go out and test different pedals fool!

Yeah you'll be much happier with your tone if you pick it.
There's lot of different pedals because everyone doesn't like the same tone, so you shouldn't rely on other people to tell you what tone you want.

Get out and tear the nearest Guitar Center a new one.
Quote by -Collapse-
Yeah you'll be much happier with your tone if you pick it.
There's lot of different pedals because everyone doesn't like the same tone, so you shouldn't rely on other people to tell you what tone you want.

I can understand that, but i was wondering what sorta pedals....i mean to narrow my choices down.

Im going to soundcontrol on saturday, so i was wondering what kinda stuff you would reccomend

And it does have a metal setting..but i want more metal
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.