Page 1 of 2
As you can read in the title, there is a guy in Iraq who says that the earth is flat and that he can prove it. He bases it on information he got from the Koran, the holy Islamic book.

Anyway, here is a link: http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1684wmv&ak=null

See for yourself, and discuss if you like.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Didnt they already have an arguement like that...say in...1492?
Songs
Our Song

Quote by archangels666

YOU MOTHER GET UP, come on get DOWN WITH THE BUTTSECKS!
YOU FUCKER GET UP, come on get DOWN WITH THE BUTTSECKS!
BUTTSECKS IS THE GIFT THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME!

Come on man, if the world was round people in Australia would be falling off Earth.
epic7734
So those pictures from orbit are just bull?

I knew pratchett's model of the world made more sense than this whole sperical crap
he's right you know. If the world wasn't flat, I could I stand on it? I can't stand on curvy things.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Yeah and he is also Muslim. Therefore a ****ing idiot.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by civildp1
he's right you know. If the world wasn't flat, I could I stand on it? I can't stand on curvy things.

Allow me to quote Placebo before they got shit

"gravity, there's no escaping gravity
I fall down, make a heavy sound......"

and other words I forgot
Quote by CrackAddict2000
As you can read in the title, there is a guy in Iraq who says that the earth is flat and that he can prove it. He bases it on information he got from the Koran, the holy Islamic book.

Anyway, here is a link: http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1684wmv&ak=null

See for yourself, and discuss if you like.

Lol, proving things by information in works of fiction.
Quote by nebiru

That said Muslin before. You can't fool me
http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm
This isn't the only guy.

Quote by nebiru

No need to be an ignorant douche.
OMG this is serious
of course the world is round the retard
plus he thinks the moon is half the size of the sun when in fact the sun is soooo much bigger
i hate this guy!!!
Quote by webbtje
That said Muslin before. You can't fool me

Haha, yeah yeah. I was on the phone when I typed it. So I corrected it.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
The Earth isn't round.
It;s Geoidal.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
There's actually a simple test to prove the earth is round: look at the ocean; you can't see Europe (from where I'm from), even with binoculars. Voila, curvature.
Quote by nebiru
Haha, yeah yeah. I was on the phone when I typed it. So I corrected it.

OK. Now, stop being bigoted.
Quote by nebiru

+1
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
Quote by jimmyjimjim
There's actually a simple test to prove the earth is round: look at the ocean; you can't see Europe (from where I'm from), even with binoculars. Voila, curvature.

Not round.
Geoidal.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
None of you bozoes have been to outer space so you have no evidence that the Earth is round. Are you gonna believe a bunch of nerds who watched Start Trek one too many times over holy word?

Second, that guy is wrong about the relative size of the Moon and Sun. Look at the Sun during the day, and at the Moon at night. They're roughly the same size. What do they teach you people in schools?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by jimmyjimjim

Wait, I can see europe. It's right under my feet.
Quote by NotOneWithNames

LMAO.

No, seriously the world isn't flat. If you think it's flat, you fail.
Click here

Quote by nebiru

Come on. Racist much?
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by TheQuailman
Wait, I can see europe. It's right under my feet.

whoah, far out!

And the guy isn't wrong because he's a Muslim. He's wrong because he's got **** for brains.
Quote by nosushi4you
Come on. Racist much?

Islam isn't a race.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
None of you bozoes have been to outer space so you have no evidence that the Earth is round. Are you gonna believe a bunch of nerds who watched Start Trek one too many times over holy word?

Second, that guy is wrong about the relative size of the Moon and Sun. Look at the Sun during the day, and at the Moon at night. They're roughly the same size. What do they teach you people in schools?

Christ, you're a damn idiot. The sun is farther from the Earth then the moon thats why they look about the same size you bozo.
To all you idiots insulting Islam because of what this guy is saying, I hope you realise the guy he is debating with is probably also a Muslim.
Quote by Mad Marius
Islam isn't a race.

Is there even a word meaning the religious equivalent of racism?
Last edited by Kiwi Ace at Feb 21, 2008,
Quote by nebiru

Quote by thehardwayout
+1

Aparently he's no worse then some Christans:http://www.answering-christianity.com/earth_flat.htm

Well acording to this page the world isn't just flat but also square...

Quote by Doobergn
Christ, you're a damn idiot. The sun is farther from the Earth then the moon thats why they look about the same size you bozo.

He's mucking about, read the religon thread every now and again...
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Page 1 of 2