Hello people!
I seem to have lost my real account... Ah well...
I was just wondering what the drinking age is in France and what a, say, bottle of JD's would cost down there, if anyone knows.
The reason I'm wondering is that I'm going there this Saturday!

Peace
I think it's 16 for beer and 18 for liquor. I don't know about JD, but you can get wine at a grocery store for like 3 Euro.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
dude, you should be able to get served, foriegn countries dont seem to give a ****.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Footzyrama
dude, you should be able to get served, foriegn countries dont seem to give a ****.

I got ID'd when I bought that wine. Granted, I probably could have pulled out a Hawaiian driver's license . . .
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by Starzky
Hello people!
I seem to have lost my real account... Ah well...
I was just wondering what the drinking age is in France and what a, say, bottle of JD's would cost down there, if anyone knows.
The reason I'm wondering is that I'm going there this Saturday!

Peace

Multi?

But yeah +1 to what everyone has said really.
I got served in France when I was 15, but I didn't order any spirits or anything.
Quote by sSyLc
I got ID'd when I bought that wine. Granted, I probably could have pulled out a Hawaiian driver's license . . .

MCLOVIN!
I think it's 16 for the drinking age, and i dunno about JD from what I remember imported alcohol is pretty expensive there.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Footzyrama

that reminded me when i was on the trip to france at school.
i though 'i'm gonna try my best to speak all the french i have learned and impress the people at the shop'
*go's to till"
me "bon...."
person at till " elloo ow can ay elp'
me *facepalm*
16 for everything,just use google also they don't tend to enforce the law too heavily, I got served for wine and beer when I had to pay for a round a few months ago.
Quote by Wikipedia
16; for drinking strong liquor on premises: 18 - It is not customary to request identification, unless the person is manifestly of inappropriate age. It is, however, a crime to sell alcohol to a minor under 16. It is illegal for someone under the age of 16 to be at a bar without an adult, even if drinking a non-alcoholic drink.

Quote by MyImmortal
MCLOVIN!

You got my joke.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
It seems that the drinking age is 16. I don't know much about prices of alcohol, but beer is cheap. I know that much.
i think JD would probably pretty expensive in france (assuming we are talking Jack daniels??) it'd probably be considered an import, and thus pricey.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I got served when I was 13

The real age is 16 but I think if you have a beer with a meal its 12-14 (its 14 in england to have a half-pint of lager with a meal).

Spirits is definatley higher age limit.

I saw a bottle of wine for 1Euro 50 in a supermarket. Probably taste like crap though...
Actually, some of the cheap wine isn't bad. I forgot to mention as well, the cheap beer is quite nice.