So I just noticed I can bend an open note up or down by holding the body of my LP and pulling or pushing the back of the neck. Is this a major problem?
You can also bend open strings using the part of the string past the nut. A little more safe than bending the neck ;-)
Quote by madmk
You can also bend open strings using the part of the string past the nut. A little more safe than bending the neck ;-)

Yeah, but you can only bend up that way.
Quote by madmk

hurts a bit more cus of the tension tho...
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by madmk

ive snapped many a string by doing this not recommendable
its commonly done, although i wouldnt suggest it, as over time, you can warp your neck.
Quote by rancidryan
ive snapped many a string by doing this not recommendable

Unless you're playing things like Iron Man and need to up bend the low E
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
^Or perhaps if you need a country flavour without having a b-bender installed. There's no good reason why you'd snap a string by bending behind the nut.
Quote by Pikka Bird
^Or perhaps if you need a country flavour without having a b-bender installed. There's no good reason why you'd snap a string by bending behind the nut.

+1
yeah that too, good on ya!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!