Alright, im looking for opinions on a new amp, i play metal and some clean stuff, i have a Ibanez RG321MH, my current amp is a Line 6 Spider III 30 watt i got about a $400 limit, ne suggestions? Another thing is im looking to replace my pick ups, i was thinking Dimarzio Super Distortions at the bridge and Dimarzio Air Nortons at the neck. Thanks for all your help
peavey valve king 112 all-tube and best of both worlds
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Quote by piefaceFX
micro cube kicks serious ass

serious 2-year old girl ass.
Quote by xtreme2ya
serious 2-year old girl ass.

yeah you are so cool for pretending to dislike a hugely popular amp. go you!
the valve king 112 is 399 usd on musiciansfriend^^
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Quote by piefaceFX
yeah you are so cool for pretending to dislike a hugely popular amp. go you!

its not like i dont like, but im not as fan of it either. the point is why should he buy this 100 usd, when he could buy something better at a 400usd price range?

PS: i would go with peavey valveking 112, just coz it kicks major ass.
vk all the way, it can do some metal, but your gonna need a pedal (OD or dist.) if you want serious BROOTALZ!!
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
thanks guys but ive got 400 canadian and im in ontario taxes is 13% here XD life sucks i considred the valve king but didnt have the money before
haha I live in ontario too...taxes do suck, but you could look used, (I just saw a vk head for only $400) or just keep saving up a bit more and that will enable you to have more amp choices, because right now for $400 your only looking at ss amps if you want new and you already have one so it won't be a big step up.

ALSO check out the epiphone valve junior and the new blackhearts, haven't tried them but have heard good things...although I'm pretty sure they don't do metal.
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
Hehh niceee, see i just got my ibanez a few weeks ago, i upgraded from a crapp Hamer Slammer explorer look alike which only was about $50 less then what i payed for my ibanez worst money ive spent lol, but yeah hopfully i can get a valve king i love those but i would need a nice od or dist pedal, i have a Korg OD pedal the OVD-1 i think its an older version do u guys think it would cut it with a vk??