Hey guys, does anyone else here use this: the Ultimate Sweep Picker's Guide?

http://thenextstepguitar.com/sweep.html

i bought it not too long ago and it's got some awesome tips on sweep picking! its all explained really well too, don't think i've ever seen a better explanation actually

anyway just wanted to pass this along, since I found it very useful thought that others might as well
Or you could just have practiced instead of wasting your money. There are plenty of guides all over the internet.
Dickless.
There are a million guides to sweep picking on the internet, why would you buy a book for it?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Seriously guys, is it a sin to read a damn book now and then?? Sometimes I get sick of starting at tabs on a eyeball-roasting computer screen......

So more power to ya, sweep book guy.....
I'll give this book a look
Gear List:
B.C. Rich NT Jr. V (With Seymour Duncan AHB-1 Blackout in bridge)
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Marshall MG15DFX
Jazz III picks
DR strings
Planet Waves Cables
Quote by Smeak
books are the devil

Illiteracy is the devil.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
i noticed mike phillipovs name on it (he is definately quite excellent) just as an fyi he has several lessons here on UG, you might be able to find most of the exercises/suggestions on UG for free.
Quote by z4twenny
i noticed mike phillipovs name on it (he is definately quite excellent) just as an fyi he has several lessons here on UG,

Yes, Mike is an awesome player! He gave me some cool advice awhile back in a thread on building a music career. I have read his article on sweep picking here: http://ultimate-guitar.com/columns/general_music/7_common_problems_with_learning_sweep_picking.html

and then bought that book, he definitely goes into a lot more depth than in any free article that i've seen