Sadly, i gotta sell this thing to get out of the doghouse with my wife. I already have an Epi LP Classic which, for my limited playing ability, works fine, so i haven't been able to convince my wife that this Gibby was worth it. (women, ya know?)

i'm selling her for $1200 (the guitar, not the wife...wife's cost me infinitely more than that over the past 7yrs ), and i'll ship free to the lower 48 states.
for those of you not familiar with it, this was Gibson's "Guitar of the Week" #19 last year, and only 400 were ever made. mine is in gorgeous shape with only just a touch of light bucklerash on the back that's hardly noticeable, and no other marks, scratches or nicks. origional HSC, case candy, etc. the action on this guitar is sick, it's so easy and smooth. sweet tone you'd expect from a real Gibson LP. 60's style neck, and BurstBucker Pro humbuckers. here she is, let me know what you think...
Attachments:
100_2121 (Custom).JPG
100_2107 (Custom).JPG
100_2108 (Custom).JPG
you lookin for any trades? I have 2 guitars that'll be worth a little more than 1200
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
not lookin to trade, cuz wifeys pissed about what i spent for the Gib, but little does she know what i'm gonna do with the moola, lol (thinkin marshall 1/2stack, if i can pull it off before she goes shoe-shopping, lol)
lol that'll be fun lol. Good luck sellin man
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
damn youre to far away for my idea. i was going to throw out a trade for my marshall DSL100 halfstack. but shipping would cost me an arm and a leg.
that sucks....how far are you?
i'd love a 1/2stack, but just hoping to sell, didnt figure on a trade...
hey Dark Aegis, what kinda amps you got? if you're interested in my Gibby, maybe we could work out a trade for an amp and a lower price. it'll be easy since we're practically neighbors...
let me know...
ummm... sell the epi???
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35
ummm... sell the epi???

nope...the Epi's good enuff for my needs, i'm not that good a player --the poor Gibby needs more talented hands to justify her existence...sadly, i cant give her the home she deserves, no matter how much love she's showered with...dig?
Quote by Dark Aegis
I replied to the message you sent me.

sorry, i got confused...set me straight?
that's a really nice guitar you got there... You said you would ship it for free to the person that buys it???
Quote by riffslut
that's a really nice guitar you got there... You said you would ship it for free to the person that buys it???

yes, i'll pay the shipping, if you live in the lower 48 United States...
if you are in Canada (or Mexico), we can work something out, but for an overseas buyer, well, that would take some discussion, cuz you're talking a few bucks there for shipment...

sorry, before i typed this, i didnt look to see where you're at...where are you?
Quote by primeguy31
sorry, i got confused...set me straight?

well you asked what amps I had, and you sent me a message so I replied to your message, if you didnt get it I'll resend it.
ok, got it now...
ive been informed by my wife that im not supposed to take trades, so i gotta just stick with cash...sorry...
i'm surprised i havent even gotten any offers other than trades...
a real Gibson limited edition for $1200 is an awesome deal....
ok, i'll start taking offers of/over $1050, you pay shipping, and she's getting listed on ebay, ...
i gotta sell this girl...c'mon, look at her...(my lil' dude says his Ibanez isn't for sale, lol...)
Attachments:
100_2114 (Custom).JPG
well, she's up on ebay now, but i think i can cancel the auction if someone wants to buy it outright from me, at least before anyone places any bids...
Quote by strings-N-stuff
Marshall MG head for the Ibanez!?

ok, now THAT'S effin funny!!
nice one, dude!!