Quote by denizenz
Bananas, thousands of them.

You did it for t3h lulz, huh.

You got them from me.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
by lots and lots of balls of string, so you can build a life-size version of the Empire-state-building, out of string!
Well, if you were in the UK I would suggest spending the money on penny sweets. That way, you'll get a lot for your money and you can spend your next pay on the dental bill.
But seeing you're using dollars you should see if they sell 1¢ sweets.

The cheapest are the sweetest.
DΔC
invest that money in the cock market (get laid)
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by Shywalk329
well there always donating it to the poor. gimme some money.

+1
I breathe air.
Quote by AnomHero
Well, if you were in the UK I would suggest spending the money on penny sweets. That way, you'll get a lot for your money and you can spend your next pay on the dental bill.
But seeing you're using dollars you should see if they sell 1¢ sweets.

The cheapest are the sweetest.

Says the kiosk vendor!

no advertising
New guitar or amp maybe? New effects, new strings, and performance parts for car(if you have one)
Weed and Coke.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by ShaunDiel
Where did he say he didn't want it?

(500$... what should i blow it on) that to me means he doesnt want $500 in his possession anymore.
Hookers and weed
Quote by webbtje
I've lost my bovine virginity.

I'm not even going to tell you what that means.

I loves bagels!

Proud member of the Trivium fans group
Quote by metaldud536
Hookers.

Hookers n' Beer®
It's like milk and cookies, but its Hookers n' Beer®
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
would you like one nice item or a couple cool less expensive items?
epic7734
numchuks, lots of numchuks
had to be said
seriously,buy $500 worth of guitar picks. one less person on here with the right to say "I hate how ..."(not that youve said that)
THE best idea: magazine subscriptions. get some 20 year magazine subscriptions to guitar magazines. gift that keeps on giving. but celebrities' gum is always a good financial investment. OR, walk up to a girl and throw some d's on that...then supersoak that ho...you get the idea, homie. or mail a penny to everyone in the phone book, and imagine the look on their faces. PRICELESS.

second thought, save the money.read every thread in the pit. then get therapy. youll need it. so much stupid sh.t and im not helping. lol
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
exchange it for pennies. fill up a bathtub with your pennies. relax.

...actually a $500 penny tub would be neither adequate nor comfortable.

buy a Magic Bullet.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
A subscription to Netflix(or any other service like it), DVD burner, and a new plasma T.V.
epic7734