Does anyone here know what gauge and brand Jesper Stromblad of In Flames uses? i've been tryin to find out for a little while but sadly have had no luck any help would be greatly appreciated
Screw what he uses, that won't help you. Try different brands and gauges and decide what YOU like.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
Screw what he uses, that won't help you. Try different brands and gauges and decide what YOU like.

Right.

But as a suggestion, if you plan on playing some In Flames which would be in either Drop A# or C Standard you'd need a fairly heavy gauge. I use the Ernie Ball "Not Even Slinky" set (56-12) and I play (or try to play ) alot of In Flames. I'm learning The Mirror's Truth atm.
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

Quote by SOADwannabe
Right.

But as a suggestion, if you plan on playing some In Flames which would be in either Drop A# or C Standard you'd need a fairly heavy gauge. I use the Ernie Ball "Not Even Slinky" set (56-12) and I play (or try to play ) alot of In Flames. I'm learning The Mirror's Truth atm.

is the string tension sill pretty good way down in A# on those strings cuz the strings i use now (52-10 i think) get pretty wacky in that tuning thats why im lookin for a heavier gauge
thats kool i'll have to give em a shot and see how they feel i've always wanted to learn some In Flames but my since my strings get all retarded its made it pretty hard
I keep my guitar in C standard and use 7 string Power Slinky's without the high E string (14-58). There are several other sets that will get you there and if you're not happy with them, order packs of single gauges and put your own sets together.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM