The guitar sounded nice, I liked the chord progressions. It was a very nice tune, really catchy. I liked the song, overall.
I didn't really understand half the vocals, though... it was muffled the first part, and the second half of the song, sounded like you were screaming into the mic.
I'm not sure if that is what you were going for, though.
If it was, then good?
If not, then I'd suggest getting closer to the mic... or just a better mic.
I think it could definately sound good, though. Just, like, ennunciate. =)

Here's a url to my song, to crit: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792552
good song, i really liked the chords, couldnt make out most of the words though although the way you sang it complimented the guitar part pretty well, just use a better mic next time
c4c? my hero cover on my profile
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
pretty could. I couldn't really hear it that well. were you using one mic for guitar and vocals at the same time? Maybe invest in a better mic? a 25$ USB microphone gets me the quality you hear in my songs which is actually pretty crazy. check them out in the link.
I really cant say if it was good or not...the recording is super low quality. From what I did hear at least through the first half of the song I thought it was pretty generic. However I think its a good starting point and just keep writing and things will start to improve.

Its not like Im one to talk lol, Ive had writters block for a couple months. Ill get something written and then record everything listen to it and toss it in my arsenal of stuff that I might steal from later pile.
If you check my profile song please leave a comment on any part.....THANKS!!!
I thought I had clicked the wrong song and was listening to a cover of Everlong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGQAfolOJUI

Decent playing with only that one bad fret-out towards the beginning. The quality of the recording is super bad, though. You need a decent mic. ($25 like the guy above ain't hard to come by!)

I can't really judge the vocals much until I can hear them. Sounded fine from what I could hear, though.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
See, my main porblem is that I don't really have any recording software on my computer. I've got a good quality mic, but my only way to record myself is through my MP3 player. But a good recording setup is on my list.
Quote by kdownes
See, my main porblem is that I don't really have any recording software on my computer. I've got a good quality mic, but my only way to record myself is through my MP3 player. But a good recording setup is on my list.

Try some freeware like audacity or possibly reaper. I use audacity to do simple recordings sometimes during band practice. It super simple to use and it does a good job.
Hey man from what i could hear the guitar and vocals sounded in key and fine. The recording itself could use a lot of work though, you should make the vocals louder so we can actually hear them clearer. In terms of the song it seemed good though. Mind checking out my song here
Hey everyone, recheck my profile, I've just uploaded a much better quality recording.
Quote by kdownes
Hey everyone, recheck my profile, I've just uploaded a much better quality recording.

Can I ask you a question? What do you think of the song?
Me? I love it. But I would now, wouldn't I? That's why I'm asking your opinion. In mine, I think it is one of the best song I've written, and if I had a really good recording set up, I could let you hear it how it really sounds like. Untill then, use you imagination.