My girlfriend and I have a long distance relationship so we rarely have the opportunity to spend a lot of time together.
Basically we have 2 weeks off college soon in which we're gonna see each other a lot. The thing is, we can't think of anything to actually do other than the usual stuff, I want to make it special .
I'm getting a fake ID soon so that means alcohol (even though she's 18 soon), but I don't want her to see me drunk yet.
I'm willing to spend up to £70 on one occasion/event
Tim
hmm... invite one of her friends... get a camera, a cup.. n 2 tins of beans.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
"Rut like otters" comes to mind.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
dont get a fake ID?
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Yeah we'll drink but the thing is I don't want us to JUST drink , a meal seems to generic, I could set up a picnic or something?
Well if shes a music person try take to a gig. Or I dont know take her to london or somethhing..

OMG YOU LIVE IN YORK SAME HERE!
aha she lives in London :P
ZOMFGZ where abouts?
EDIT: I'm orignally from London aswell and dad still lives there so I spend a LOT of time down there, even before I met the gf
aha naaah
I used to live in Riccall but now I actually live 30 miles from the city...still comes under York though
Because your only half Yorkie.
Whereas I am full.
And lol no-one is actually ansering your question.
Buy a lot of condoms.

Or, just take her our to eat somewhere really nice.

Whatever one you choose.
The.
Take her out on a mooonlit date on the side of a river. Finish your picnic (fried chicken), then kill her. Then rape her body and throw it in the river. NOTE: Weigh it with stones first, or else they'll find you. You don't want that.
Quote by _Tim_
My girlfriend and I have a long distance relationship so we rarely have the opportunity to spend a lot of time together.
Basically we have 2 weeks off college soon in which we're gonna see each other a lot. The thing is, we can't think of anything to actually do other than the usual stuff, I want to make it special .
I'm getting a fake ID soon so that means alcohol (even though she's 18 soon), but I don't want her to see me drunk yet.
I'm willing to spend up to £70 on one occasion/event
Tim

Fake ID, in the UK? It wont work.
This isn't Superbad you know.
And alcohol is not necessarily the key. Good luck with the relationship though.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
My friend has the fake ID, it works in pubs and off licenses.
I know alcohol isn't the key, I don't want her to see me hammered, but thanks