ride a childs rusty old kett kart down an extremely steep road

ended up going about 30 mph then when i tried to turn into the grass i flipped the whole cart and tore up my forearm
I once was the last man left in New York, but the craziest thing was there were these Vampire-like infected people that didn't like the light. One risky thing I did was ask one of them to the prom because I basically put myself on the line (who wants to be turned down?).

Luckily he said yes!
Quote by slash fan #1
I pedigreed my sister

I choose to take that sexually!
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
unprotected sex maybe...drinking far too much and almost dying....punching some guy with brass knuckles
...yep i dunno what else
Quote by whatamidoinhere
I choose to take that sexually!

lol
so did I...

anyways, the riskiest thing I did was when I headed downtown to jack in the box and bought some food with two of my friends and we walked a couple blocks (at like 12 at night) to a park where we ate a feared homeless pleople would attack us...

either that, or disobayin a "Dont Try This At Home!" warning...
I found out that there's usually a good reason for those
Posting the pear
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
took a vacation to africa and slept around with about 24 women

no condom either, obviously
Rock'n'Roll

#120 Member of the 'Linkin Park Sucks' Club. PM Whstripesrox to join.

what's on a dairy farm? Cows

what is a male cow? A Bull

What is a colloquialism for fallacy? Bullshit

little bit slow aren't we?
I skipped school, and smoked some crack at the playground. This cop came up to me and tried to arrest me, but I had a boner so I pulled it out and slapped him in the face with my dong. Then I ran away and stole his car.
This sig is
Smashing up a building when there was an unmarked police car just down the road was a right laugh. A few of us also broke into my primary schools toy shed and rode the kiddy toys around the playgroud for the hell of it. A police car came but they didn't seem to mind too much, they just took our names and we left.
Quote by Rasta Dogg
I skipped school, and smoked some crack at the playground. This cop came up to me and tried to arrest me, but I had a boner so I pulled it out and slapped him in the face with my dong. Then I ran away and stole his car.

Your penis touched a man LOL, its cool to be that way
No, that man touched my penis. It was gonna be stat rape, but I caused a scene in the courtroom and teh coppers tried to subdue me, but I disappared in a cloud of smoke from a grenade I hid in my butthole just for that purpose. I planned ahead.
This sig is
Quote by Rasta Dogg
No, that man touched my penis. It was gonna be stat rape, but I caused a scene in the courtroom and teh coppers tried to subdue me, but I disappared in a cloud of smoke from a grenade I hid in my butthole just for that purpose. I planned ahead.

Ah right, so you voluntarily shoved something up your own anus, not making things sound better there