I usually use radioblogclub.com, but their website often goes down for maintenance. Any suggestions on where I can listen to free music from a large music library?
Last.fm

I swear by Last. FM
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
youtube sucks for listening to free music im sorry.
pandora is better
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
A music store?

There's usually music playing in those...

EDIT: woops. you said online. In that case pandora.
Last edited by Erik_Aero at Feb 21, 2008,
Youtube quality sucks, Pandora is way better.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Youtube, Pandora, Last.fm , Launch (by yahoo).

Quote by mikko_9119
Youtube quality sucks, Pandora is way better.

A lot of the songs I download I just find the music video on youtube and use audacity to record it. If you find a good audio on youtube you won't know the different from listening to a CD or the one I recorded.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Last edited by yellowshirtguy at Feb 21, 2008,
www.webn.com... its a local rockstations site but on the right hand side there a music on damand place where you can listen to anything you want
www.skreemr.com

Right click and then click "Save target as..." to download. Today I downloaded "The Planets". 9 movements by Gustav Holst. Sometimes you can't download, but most of the time it works for me.
Dizzler... its a free music player it has most songs on it... so go there... or youtube :P
 [color="Navy"]_____         _____ _          _ _____   _     [/COLOR] 
[color="Blue"]|  _  |_ _ ___|   __|_|___    _| |  |  |_| |___ [/COLOR] 
[color="RoyalBlue"]|     | | |_ -|__   | | -_|  | . |  |  | . | -_|[/COLOR]
[color="Cyan"]|__|__|___|___|_____|_|___|  |___|_____|___|___|[/COLOR]

that is the sex