I have a BBE Sonic Maximiser stomp box that I need to get rid of. It's in perfect condition (I made some marks on it with permanent marker to mark the positions of the knobs, I'll post pics later tonight), it's never seen the stage.

Musiciansfriend.com wants 99 dollars, I'll let it go for 65 shipped to the US. Pics are below, this pedal does come with a fresh 9V batter AND the AC adapter. This pedal is practically brand-new, the supplied 9v battery still has the plastic around it, it's been on a carpeted floor and nowhere else!

Paypal or certified check.

Last edited by i_baked_cookies at Feb 26, 2008,
Need money for that fried head?

So sorry about that, man, I know it sucks. Good Luck!
Quote by cccasey14
Need money for that fried head?

So sorry about that, man, I know it sucks. Good Luck!

Yea, I need it pretty badly.
ps.... just so everyone knows,

these things are amazing.

truely clears up your sound!
Quote by Tylerler111
ps.... just so everyone knows,

these things are amazing.

truely clears up your sound!

Yea, this stompbox is a work of art... Everyone who is an audiophile NEEDS one, unfortunately I need money more, so it's gotta go. I'm keeping my KK 10-band EQ though, I will never let that go
Last edited by i_baked_cookies at Feb 22, 2008,
I'm really wanting this.
You wouldn't want to do any kind of trade would you?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
dont wanna be a prick but 75 for somethin u put marker on seems to be alittle much
Quote by AJBoy238
dont wanna be a prick but 75 for somethin u put marker on seems to be alittle much

It's an effects pedal man, a little marker doesn't hurt it's purpose. In terms of functionality it is brand new, you can pay 99 for it at a store, 99+shipping online, or get 25% off by buying it from me.

Quote by darkarbiter7
I'm really wanting this.
You wouldn't want to do any kind of trade would you?

No trades, I need the cash to replace my amp which I fried
i know. im just saying that is that pedal just like it is now was in a music store in my town itd be 55 or 65. like i said not trying to be a pain in the butt but to me it just seemd alittle much but ITS COOL Later
One question...why would you mark it in permanent marker??? Most people just throw a peice of masking tape on it then use a marker or pen to mark it....that was a pretty dumb move on your part. Physical changes to items make it harder to resell when you need to.

The Sonic Maximizer is an amazing pedal/rack unit...I use it as well.
2006 Paul Reed Smith Custom 22 10 Top w/birds
1999 Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 10 Top w/ birds
Marshall JCM900 Half Stack
Jimi Hendrix Experience Pedal
Tech21 SansAmp GT2
Boss RC-2, AC-2, FZ-3, TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
BBE Sonic Maximizer
^^ Acetone(nailpolish remover) would work better. I used it a few times to get some paint off a cab I had...it worked great.
2006 Paul Reed Smith Custom 22 10 Top w/birds
1999 Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 10 Top w/ birds
Marshall JCM900 Half Stack
Jimi Hendrix Experience Pedal
Tech21 SansAmp GT2
Boss RC-2, AC-2, FZ-3, TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Haha, it's a pedal, not a fancy piece of China! I'll try to get the marker off though, I'll post more pics later. Up anyways, $65 shipped for a perfectly good working pedal.
Are you able to remove the sharpie marks?

Also, Ive heard this basically takes the blanket off of your amp. Is this true? How do you like it?