what do you mean by produce? but if you mean how do u play it then i think(again i am not sure) you have to do pinch harmonics, or just put a lot of treble and not so much bass and but tons of gain
i mean like...you know the begininng part of beast and the harlot? like the really fast part. in the first 20 secs. whats the right picking technique?
k. yes, that is the part im talking about. Any ideas for good practice methods? Its alot harder in Drop D tuning.
palm mutes....then get off plam mutes when you play the notes, took me only like 1/2hr to get it down
Quote by _synystergates_
k. yes, that is the part im talking about. Any ideas for good practice methods? Its alot harder in Drop D tuning.

It's actually easier in drop d.

Stop being a pansy and looking for an easy way out and practice.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
It's actually easier in drop d.

Stop being a pansy and looking for an easy way out and practice.

yes mom
Quote by _synystergates_
rather newbish question but i gotta ask

You play the notes? Practice if it is hard.
Quote by _synystergates_

What does the 6th string have anything to do with that part? youre still playing it on the B string which isnt effected by having it in drop D
Quote by _synystergates_

dude its quite easy lol, its probably one of the simplest patterns ever.

any how to practice to play it????uhhhh comon...just play the piece lol.

slow it down if its too "fast" for you haha.

and as far as it being harder in drop D....wtf lol. you arent even playing on the down tuned string..so why would it be harder?
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels
You mean the

12 12 12 12 10 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 13 bit right?

I palm mute the D string and hold the 12th fret down. I start with an up-stroke and play that note 4 times then use my index finger on the 10th fret of the G string, another upstroke on the 12th and I use my middle finger for the 12th fret on G string and my pinky for the 13th.

How can you have trouble with that >.> it's one of the easiest bits of the song.