He guys,

I've got an Ipod and an Vox DA20 amplifier.
Is it possible to play my Ipod via my VOX??
Do I have to buy some cables or something?

Thanks in advance..
Let's Have A Game On A Teddy Picker

Squier Mod Stratocaster Arctic White
Vox DA20
if the amp has a line in, go for it..if not you will probably get poor results since you would be running a hot output though a preamp stage of the guitar.

it wont break anything but it will sound like crud IMO
Quote by hazzmatazz
I play it through the pickups in the guitar

what? how?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Get a cable with 3.5mm jacks and a 3.5mm - 1/4" jack adaptor. Cheap and easy.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
what? how?

he has active pickups...i did the same with my friends bass.

and you can hook it to the amp but you'll need a special cord with 1/4" jack on one end and a headphone size jack on the other
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
The signal coming out is not a line signal, it is a powered signal to drive the skeakers in the earphones. However, it is a very very low powered signal. If you turn down the volume you should be able to get a relatively clean "pseudo-"-line signal. Then you need to plug into a clean PA, not a guitar amp. Guitar amp will sound muddy with no highs. Need 1/8th inch (or whatever comes out of Ipod)to 1/4 inch cable.
Quote by burgurhead1812
he has active pickups...i did the same with my friends bass.

and you can hook it to the amp but you'll need a special cord with 1/4" jack on one end and a headphone size jack on the other

you dont need actives to do it... i do it all of the time due to the fact that my stero is now my pa system (were REALY straped for cash) and ill generaly use my ibanez rgr with passive EMGs....
Quote by HaKattack
Pop Tarts. Strudels are a Austrian invention; Hitler was also from Austria.
Obviously, Toaster Strudels are the same as Toaster NAZIS.