Page 1 of 6
Quote by sashki
The Panic! At the Disco singer got hit by a flying bottle onstage. There's a video somewhere. He was knocked out. It was pretty ****ing funny.

Ya, ive seen that, f***in hilarious
Quote by sashki
The Panic! At the Disco singer got hit by a flying bottle onstage. There's a video somewhere. He was knocked out. It was pretty ****ing funny.

Well that isn't the band messing up, that's just someone being an ass hole. As much as I don't like that band it's not funny when you chuck glass objects at a human being's head and knock them out.
Quote by Masamune
Well that isn't the band messing up, that's just someone being an ass hole. As much as I don't like that band it's not funny when you chuck glass objects at a human being's head and knock them out.

If it was Fall Out Boy you wouldnt be complaining
keith moon + tranquillizers

/thread
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

When Axl Rose gets hit with stuff on stage and has to "lecture" the audience.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by the spiker
Hillary recently said "if I become President" not "when..."

You are ****ing stupid.
Quote by Masamune

I could care less, maybe it knocked some sence into him? Maybe after that, he said "I think im emo. anyone else with me?"
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Quote by FloyDZeD
When Axl Rose gets hit with stuff on stage and has to "lecture" the audience.

No the best Axl moment was St. Louis 91. (the walkoff that caused the riot)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fkec02UjybE
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
alice cooper getting hit by a chicken?
R.I.P. Frank Zappa R.I.P. Hideto Matsumoto and nowR.I.P. Rick Wright

It doesn't take words to make love
You be the flower, I'll be the bee
That wasn't love, they were just words
You be the heart, I'll be the arrow
omg at the DT one, cant belive they are actualy capable of mistakes.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by metal overlord
I could care less, maybe it knocked some sence into him? Maybe after that, he said "I think im emo. anyone else with me?"

No.

If the style of music a band's playing isn't to your taste, you don't need to throw a fucking bottle at them. You don't need to boo them.

Just don't go to the show.

They're just trying to make a living. You wouldn't be able to get away with that shit if you walked into a convenience store and threw a bottle at the cashier.

Bottling is despicable.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Masamune

It could be considered an external force which caused a messing-up.

The band had to stop playing.
Quote by sanction7
I saw slash f up the begining to welcome to the jungle but theres gotta be something worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdqtxp0xNhc

So thats what happens when you mix alcohol, memory loss, and lack of skill...
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
Quote by Vince Noir
No the best Axl moment was St. Louis 91. (the walkoff that caused the riot)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fkec02UjybE

Axl rocks.

Best moment was when he stopped a show in 2006 because security was beating up a guy, and it ended with him sending out the security guards from the arena. Then they continued the song from the same beat they left off, like nothing happened.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I once saw a video where Matt Bellamy forgot the words to Time is Running Out, then just pretended to let the audience sing it till the chorus. It wasn't noticeable but he said in an interview after the show what happened
Aaron Carter was dancing around onstage and his voice started to sing, but he was nowhere near his microphone

Quote by sashki

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8CAFP7j3NR4
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by metal overlord

Maybe someone should throw a bottle at your head so it can knock some sense into you.
Quote by metal overlord

COULDNT CARE LESS, COULDNT!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but why do americans say "COULD?!?!?" if you COULDNT care less, your caring level is at zero, meaning that you DONT CARE. if you COULD care less, then you must care at LEAST A BIT!

(not pointing at ALL americans, but ive never seen another nationality say it.. or an american say "couldnt care less"

/rant.
Quote by Random3
there was one on the children of bodom live dvd, where alexi forgot to change his guitar and he ended up playing deadnight warrior in drop c or something... dunno if its on youtube

what bit of the dvd is that on?

i think that john petrucci falling one is AWESOME
lol

i love him, i just think its funny haha
Top lel.
Quote by 1339
COULDNT CARE LESS, COULDNT!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but why do americans say "COULD?!?!?" if you COULDNT care less, your caring level is at zero, meaning that you DONT CARE. if you COULD care less, then you must care at LEAST A BIT!

(not pointing at ALL americans, but ive never seen another nationality say it.. or an american say "couldnt care less"

/rant.

no, sorry, I like to care in the negatives...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Bruce Dickinson trying to jump onto a stage monitor, missing, falling but never missing a beat and continues to sing right through the whole thing. If you just listen to the audio you can barely tell anything happened at all. I don't remember which show this was so I don't have a link to the video.
Quote by Gunpowder

Just don't go to the show.

It was a festival.
and it was a plastic bottle IIRC.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
It was a festival.
and it was a plastic bottle IIRC.

A lot of festivals have multiple stages. Go to a different stage, or take a break--get some food, go to the bathroom. And it shouldn't matter if it was a plastic bottle. It's still a dick thing to do.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!