Im going to buy a crybaby soon, i need help
I play rock and metal and some blues (like hendrix) and Im looking at these:
Crybaby 535Q
Zakk Wylde Wah
Dimebag Crybaby from Hell
Slash Crybaby
I dont want to spend too much (i.e., slash crybaby), but which one is right for me?
The 535Q would be fine, but you may want to look into Vox wahs too.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
weepiing demon> crybaby
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
I just want a crybaby, not really anything else, idk about the vox's
535Q is great for everything
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Quote by xXa7Xx
I just want a crybaby, not really anything else, idk about the vox's

You clearly haven't played any of them, so why do you "just want a crybaby"? There are better wah's out there.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
You clearly haven't played any of them, so why do you "just want a crybaby"? There are better wah's out there.

That was worded wrong..... but ive played my friends crybaby and i loved it, i dont remember which it was though
^ So why don't you find out what it was?
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
I called him up, its an original crybaby..
But would something like that be good for metal and hard rock? Solos and whatnot? Cause it looks like the zakk, slash, and dime models do that
Quote by xXa7Xx
I called him up, its an original crybaby..
But would something like that be good for metal and hard rock? Solos and whatnot? Cause it looks like the zakk, slash, and dime models do that

The Original crybaby doesn't handle gain well at all. If you're dead set on a crybaby, the Crybaby from Hell and 535Q are your best bets. Both are versatile enough to do just about anything.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
By "crybaby" do you mean wah pedal in general, or the brand made by dunlop? On a budget, i'd get the Vox V847A.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
I'd go 535 Q i may get it my self and I already have a decent 1
92% of teens have moved on to rap, if your still part of the 8% that listen to real music coppy this into your sig!!!
The vox reviews are ok, most people said it sounded better after a mod, and i dont plan to do that cause I always seem to screw things up
And basically I want a wah that can handle gain and is good for metal.
^Well, it's gonna be better than most any crybaby you can get. Almost any crybaby sounds pretty bad until you mod it. Don't always listen to reviews. But whatever floats your boat.....

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by TNfootballfan62
^Well, it's gonna be better than most any crybaby you can get. Almost any crybaby sounds pretty bad until you mod it. Don't always listen to reviews. But whatever floats your boat.....

I don't agree. My 535Q doesn't have any mods and it sound great
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
^That's why i said most.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86