Is there any was I can become a vampire on Morrowind after having contracted and being cured of Corpus? Since I'm now immune to disease, I don't think I'm able to contract whatever it is I need to become a vampire.
Cast weakness to common disease on self.
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Nevermind what I said, I didn't read your post. No, you'd need to start a new character I'm pretty sure.
there could be a way to activate it through the console, but im not sure, its been i while since i played morrowind
I don't think so, that's part of being the Nerevarine, you can't catch any diseases. That's quite a late quest in the game isn't it?
I think there is a line of quests that can make you one no matter what, but I check my guide and tell you later.
I much prefer my werewolf ring.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by ProjectDark
Again, I say, Cast Weakness to Common Disease 100% on Self or Add it through the console if you play PC.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Vampires#Vampire_Cheats

I'm gonna quote this guy, cos he's right.

YOU CAST WEAKNESS TO COMMON DISEASE 100%.

There
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
^Yup.

It's been a while since I played Morrowind. I used to be addicted.

Oblivion didn't really have the same effect on me some how.
Quote by aluminum.maiden
you are a BEAST Crovox
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
I think I've gained so many gay points reading the past 3 pages of this thread that if I gave another man a blowjob I'd actually lose some.
Member #23 of the official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
Morrowind > Oblivion

The transition between the two games is like having your best friend going away from the summer and coming back a complete glam'd up douche with little of the great qualities it had before.

Oblivion did some thing's well, but left out a lot of what morrowind did great. And cut the length of the game tremendously.
Quote by rocknrollstar
Quote by ProjectDark
Morrowind > Oblivion

I prefer oblivion tbh
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
I don't think you can, ive tried, but i cant

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

meh, i wouldnt worry about it anyways, being a vampire kinda sucks and gets old after about three days. id rather just work on quests, than work on getting blood from people.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
do the perma spell glitch.

soultrap for 1sec
100%weakness to common disease for 1 sec

shoot it directly down as far as possible.

go get attacked by some vampires, sleep twice, be a vampire.

after you're done being a vampy, cast the same spell but with 100% resistance to common disease to restore the effects.

for all your Oblivion/Morrowind needs, i'm Adam, and I love thems games and know everything in it. (except shivering isles expansion, havent gotten it yet)
^ Shivering isles is pretty cool. U need to get it.

Weakness to Common Disease 100% works. That's how I got my guy who beat the storyline to a vamp.
Quote by deathnote29
^ Shivering isles is pretty cool. U need to get it.

Weakness to Common Disease 100% works. That's how I got my guy who beat the storyline to a vamp.

Shivering Isles was pretty awesome, I'll give it that.

Also, do the Sheogorath Daedric Shrine quest after you beat the Shivering Isle main quest.
Quote by rocknrollstar
I wish I had time to play those games. Unless I have a good 5 days of nothing scheduled, it won't work.