The invisible one?

Edit: It says it on the original site "Tony Iommi, Cozy Powell, Tony Martin, Neil Murray." Late 80's I guess.
Last edited by Chobes at Feb 21, 2008,
a REALLY GAY one

looks like it had tony martin in it though, mebbe vinny appice, dunno what he looks like.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Quote by Your_Dad
a REALLY GAY one

looks like it had tony martin in it though, mebbe vinny appice, dunno what he looks like.

You know nothing about Sabbath. Take your idiocy somewhere else. The Ozzy-Sabbath-only people get on my nerves.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
You know nothing about Sabbath. Take your idiocy somewhere else. The Ozzy-Sabbath-only people get on my nerves.

To be fair, they do look pretty homosexual... not that that's a bad thing...
Quote by I_hate_kyle
To be fair, they do look pretty homosexual... not that that's a bad thing...

80s and 90s Sabbath created better music than most of their contemporaries. And they were manly as hell.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I prefer Ozzy and Dio so far. But I'm trying to listen to Sabbath through the ages because they are my favorite band.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Artemis Entreri
I prefer Ozzy and Dio so far. But I'm trying to listen to Sabbath through the ages because they are my favorite band.

Listen to The Eternal Idol, Headless Cross, Cross Purposes, and Tyr. Great albums, all with Tony Martin.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

hey i love tony martin, dio, and Gillan.

this picture looks gay, that's all im saying. jeez, no need to go ape****.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Quote by darkstar2466
80s and 90s Sabbath created better music than most of their contemporaries. And they were manly as hell.

To be fair, Iommi has always looked a bit gay.

I say that of one of my hero's.