I only have two songs by these guys but goddamn they're amazing. I can't seem to find anything else though. Anyone else?
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Damn, im so glad you made this thread I started listening to these guys again

When you're feeling down the only thing that can make you feel worse is listening to Mineral...but in a good way

damn im emo lol..
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
They were really good, 'The power of failing' is definitely an album to own although 'endserenading' always seems to get more attention.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
^ Im heading down to the cd store tomorrow afternoon so they can tell me they don't have it (The power of failing that is)
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Good luck finding it in a shop, don't think I've ever seen that disc other than on internet shops, probably slightly more distribution in the states though.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
for me i enjoy endserenading a bit more then the power of failing
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.