Well basically i went on to gumtree looking for a singing teacher but i found the casual relationship ads and well being bored i decided to answer some.. but the thing is im not really interested in any of this and just wondering if its illegal to do **** like this (im 16 so legally ****able hehe) and if any of u guys have ACTUALLY done something like this...how did ur experience go? hehe as you can see im still very bored so yea
well its just a joke and im just checking if im on the right side of the law and all i mean i would apologize to the ppl i've posted to hehe. dw i don't have mental problems Im just seriously bored but thats cured now that i have work ......georgraphy GCSE'S I HATE THEE
in Canada where i live (toronto) the age of consent is 14. its being raised to 16 b/c some of america's pedophiles come here for teenage... you know. not cool. 40-smthing perv+14 girl=
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
ehh ok but im just checking if replying jokingly to these things is illegal...oh come on now im wracked with guilt because i've tricked sum sluts lol anyhooo thnk u all for ur help ...oh yes and mods im NOT doing anything illegal...its just a JOKE!!! Im NOTl ooking for sex!