This Monday I have an AP English Seminar thingy in the school auditorium. As a senior I have to discuss Lord of the Flies with the 9+10th graders and make them do a skit of some sort. My theme for discussion is 'Violence In Novels' and how it fortifies the books Theme.

The group with the most creative skit wins like 50+ extra credit points (which I really need).

I was thinking of bringing the ol' reliable Acoustic with me to add some flavor to our skit.

My Request: I need a good riff/song that has a foreboding, dark melody to it, or a riff that has some violent, evil imagrey. The riff must be played clean; no distortion. Also, it must sound good with one guitar only. Also, it is preffered that the riff sounds good being played repetitively, as I do not know how long our skit will last.

My current plan was the clean section of "The Call of Kthulu" by Metallica.

Any better suggestions?
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

It was nice. I might incorporate the acoustic interlude and outro somewhere in there, but I wish it had a little bit more clean parts.

Anything else?
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

the main riff in hallowed be thy name by iron maiden. pm me if you want me to tab it out for you because the tabs on UG are terrible
Quote by iron maiden 571
the main riff in hallowed be thy name by iron maiden. pm me if you want me to tab it out for you because the tabs on UG are terrible

in before ban

ug has some awsome tabs.
Quote by the_poison125
in before ban

ug has some awsome tabs.

well then play the tab on ug and compare it with the actual song. then come back and tell me all there tabs are the best
Alright I'll try some of those out!
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Quote by disturbed_n_wv