Bandleading forum.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
I'm not sure where a thread like this would be most appropriate, but the bandleading forum might be better than here.

What do you mean by logo? A symbol that is seperate from the band name, or a unique way to write the band name?

eg, Dream Theater have the Majesty symbol that appears on most of their albums, and they also have a disctinctive style of printing their name.

Do you know anyone who is interested in graphic design or visual art?
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
i was looking for a picture who identified us like the graphic and the band name into the graphic
Quote by Ænimus Prime
I'm not sure where a thread like this would be most appropriate, but the bandleading forum might be better than here.

What do you mean by logo? A symbol that is seperate from the band name, or a unique way to write the band name?

eg, Dream Theater have the Majesty symbol that appears on most of their albums, and they also have a disctinctive style of printing their name.

Do you know anyone who is interested in graphic design or visual art?

Haha. Dream Theater nut eh? I noticed your avatar. Same here dude.

Scenes From a Memory kicks assss!!
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Well as a graphic designer i do this stuf quite often. I wont do a logo for free, since a good one actually takes quite some time. They are actually harder than they look. Anyways if you can design it yourself I recommend

Use the program Inkscape- Its free... google it, learn how to use it. Or illustrator or if you must photoshop, but avoid photoshop for logo.

Make a list of ideas that identity, add every idea that comes to mind even if you find its stupid. Stupid ideas sometimes make great logos.

Analize the letters, and see how you can mix them to match the band.

Merge the ideas, with the letters, and there is the logo.

In here simple and cleaner = better.