that's really good! it kinda reminds me of slash, but darker, so maybe not slash
reguardless it's nice! (that sweep is awsome)
yeah i agree with striker, kinda slash-esque, well done that man!
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
nice. But I don't think it sounds anything like Slash. Sounds more like vinnie moore's style. Which is of course one of the nicest compliments I can give. But very well put together.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
TOTALLY dug it! Beginning is Slash-ish which was cool then it just kinda morphed and that was cool to. Awesome.
If you check my profile song please leave a comment on any part.....THANKS!!!
I like it, it has a Slash feel along with some Satriani type stuff.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by v8ko
TOTALLY dug it! Beginning is Slash-ish which was cool then it just kinda morphed and that was cool to. Awesome.

Thanks all of you for listening to this guitar noodle. Its strange most of you mention "Slash"......... I can see that now maybe for the intro but thats all. I like what "v8ko" said (see quote above) Thanks again everyone .....Cheers TZ.
TZ is really great - everyone should check out some of his other stuff. He's pretty amazing.
Quote by GoDrex
hey man - I'm waiting for something new from you

I have stacks of music old and new. I,m getting my mini computer setup working but really I need to be playing with "Real People" not "Virtual Dingbats" (you know what thats like) also time........... I have other projects to work on as well............................

But don,t worry theres always something to post.
Thats really great, though you can hear influences in there I think it's got this own sort of individuality and feeling about it, brilliant.

Hurry up with the next piece won't ya, keep it up mate.
Quote by .:Blackened:.
Thats really great, though you can hear influences in there I think it's got this own sort of individuality and feeling about it, brilliant.

Hurry up with the next piece won't ya, keep it up mate.

Thanks for listening............. "Individuality" ........Thanks I think thats what we all try for and on this backing track its difficult it has a heavy riff and goes between Db-7 and Gb7 all the time. I had to use many different scales to spice it up.!!!
Quote by angus is god
I like it, it has a Slash feel along with some Satriani type stuff.

Dang, thought I was going to be the first one to mention Satriani.

All in all, amazing personality, tone, and execution. The only criticism I can find - and this is just being nitpicky - is that some of your resolving rhythms were recycled a lot, especially the two eighths, quarter, half note sequence - "Dana dut dahh". That's... really the only thing I think you could improve about this at all.

I tip my hat, good sir.

9/10
Les Claypool
Geddy Lee
Robert DeLeo
Flea

Weileder

...Coincidence? I think not.
Very nice!

I was rocking and bobbing my head right along with you.

Good creativity on the jamming.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
Quote by ToneZappa
Thanks for listening............. "Individuality" ........Thanks I think thats what we all try for and on this backing track its difficult it has a heavy riff and goes between Db-7 and Gb7 all the time. I had to use many different scales to spice it up.!!!

Yeah its got some happening **** on that lead man.

Love it.

Congrats.
Quote by djackson3693
thats real good man, nice tone and great playing. it is obvious there are a lot of influences in this song but you also do a good job making it your own.

crit me?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=804999

Thanks...........But I didn,t write the track I only did the solo.!!!