I was wondering what kind of pedals I could get that would help create a trippy, epic, psychedelic sound? I have an Ibanez DE7 Echo/Delay pedal that has really enhanced my sound, but as any guitarist, I want more.
Gear forum.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Yeah, gear forum, but I'll reply anyway....

Get a phaser, pitch transposer, a flanger (electric mistress is nice, since you can "pause" the flange and hold it in one spot like a filter", wah pedal, whammy pedal, chorus pedal.......

All will give hippies flashbacks....
Everyone stop replying.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
Everyone stop replying.

Don't be a dick.
Gear List is too long to sig.

JOIN THE TRUMPET PLAYERS ALLIANCE!
Quote by Supertait
^yeah that would be the problem here, they're a few tiles short of a roof and wouldnt undertand.

Lol^^
Gear forum.

Yep

reported
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Quote by LesPaulPwns
LOL UG Nazis. Gotta love em....

Nazis? We have separate forums for a reason.
Yeah..... and Hitler tried to take over Europe for a reason.

As well as exterminated millions of Jews for a reason.

And that reason was paranoid schizophrenia.
Quote by LesPaulPwns
Yeah..... and Hitler tried to take over Europe for a reason.

As well as exterminated millions of Jews for a reason.

And that reason was paranoid schizophrenia.

You don't know what "paranoid schizophrenia" means. Stop spamming.