Ok, I have a Kustom Dual 35 Dfx and i love it. (dont hate)
Buuuut i was wondering if there is any way to plug a cabinet into it, without it disabling the built in celestion. Anyone have any ideas?
Gear List is too long to sig.

JOIN THE TRUMPET PLAYERS ALLIANCE!
Quote by Supertait
^yeah that would be the problem here, they're a few tiles short of a roof and wouldnt undertand.

Lol^^
There's no (good) reason why you would want to plug it into a cabinet...I mean it will get hardly any louder (only a little insignificant amount)...

Id say it's too much hassle for a small payoff
a 4x12 mesa/marshall cabinet or something of that nature would sound better.
Gear List is too long to sig.

JOIN THE TRUMPET PLAYERS ALLIANCE!
Quote by Supertait
^yeah that would be the problem here, they're a few tiles short of a roof and wouldnt undertand.

Lol^^
Before you get a cab of that calibur, you need a good amp for it to sit on top...(marshall/mesa something of that nature).

But i really don't feel like arguing right now, so never mind.

anyway, i have a theory on how it could be done, but im not much of an electrician, so wait till someone more experienced comes in.
Take note of speakers impedence.

Cut wires coming from the amp to the speaker. Get a mono jack and wire + wire to the tip. The - to the sleeve.

Plug jack into your cab matching impedence.
Quote by littel
Ok, I have a Kustom Dual 35 Dfx and i love it. (dont hate)
Buuuut i was wondering if there is any way to plug a cabinet into it, without it disabling the built in celestion. Anyone have any ideas?
There is a reason why your speaker is disabled when you plug an external cabinet in.

That amp was designed for an 8 ohm load.
The internal speaker is 8 ohms.
Adding an internal speaker in parallel will decrease the impedance.
Lower impedance will be dangerous to a solid-state amp.
You might destroy the output section of your amp.

It would be a simple matter to rewire your external speaker jack and defeat it's switch.

... but I don't wreck-omend it.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.