If you could change or alter an event in history what would it be and why.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
i'd make you use the search bar
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
*Insert witty remark about this thread*
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
the starting of this thread

zing!

In all seriousness I'd go back in time and give the jews in poland and germany uzis.
I'd go back to the time of dinosaurs and teach them the power of DANCE!!!
<Han> I love Hitler
I would deviate the formation of Earth's orbit by a few million miles.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I would make dinosaurs the dominant species, just for shits and giggles.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
History is altered everyday, in text books and history classes perverting events to suite those who opposed them
you'd never have been born
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Honestly if I had the power to realter it as wierd as it sounds I'd see how the world would be if the nazis succeeded if it was too bad off than I'd change it back but honestly if I couldn't change it back then I wouldn't do anything as it would change everything too drastically.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
If i could time travel, i reckon my trip would go something like this

http://www.legorobotcomics.com/?id=31
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by LazySandman
you'd never have been born

id go back and make your Dad wear a condom.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Quote by tayroar
Honestly if I had the power to realter it as wierd as it sounds I'd see how the world would be if the nazis succeeded if it was too bad off than I'd change it back but honestly if I couldn't change it back then I wouldn't do anything as it would change everything too drastically.

haha i actually wanted to post that but i figured id get flamed as an anti-semetic, jew hater. honestly, you gotta give the nazi's some credit, they were pretty badass minus the whole jew/concentration camp thing.

which leads me to a new idea...instead of changing the fact that the nazi's would win, ill just change the fact that they tried to eliminate all the jews. by using all the man power that they did to build/patrol/upkeep the concentration camps, they would have more man power to fight with. and, the jews would be able to join the military too giving them even more manpower. so if with all that, they didnt take over the world, they atleast would have taken over all of europe, parts of africa, and probably some of asia too.

EDIT: to jump on the bandwagon

Quote by powerpiker
id go back and make your Dad wear a condom.

id go back and make sure your mother swallowed you.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I was thinking about this recently. No. Because I think that in remotely different circumstances I wouldn't exist. being conceived at a different time, I wouldn't exist. My parents might never have met. Even If i was born, a little think might chage who I am.

Imagine say if you went back in time and told generals what the germans were doing so they could figure out how to win the war quicker. My grandad might died, because he was on a different battlefront. He might have come back at a different time and my grandma might have had less kids or who knows.

As flawed as History has been, at least I get to exist.

However, on second thoughts. I might change something within my lifetime. I would go back, invest in *insert successful company* and put the savings in an account which the money from is due to arrive tomorrow. I would then wipe my memory of it. Why?

Now I can go to bed and I can't wait for the post tomorrow.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Last edited by big duck at Feb 21, 2008,
I would kill Jesus.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

I would kill my dad (but if my dad was killed then I wouldn't be born and if I wasn't born I wouldn't be able to kill my dad!) Oh no!

(I like my dad by the way)
I would save Abraham Lincoln, because if tv has taught me anything, its that when you go back in time, you save Abraham Lincoln.
read job
I would travel back in time and step on and kill the very first ancient land organism and thus prevent all land-based life from coming into existence, the end.
Quote by powerpiker
If you could change or alter an event in history what would it be and why.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i would get Hitler into that Art school he wanted to go to
Quote by Twisted Magnum
I would travel back in time and step on and kill the very first ancient land organism and thus prevent all land-based life from coming into existence, the end.

but if you did that then you wouldn't exist to go back and kill the organism so the organism would live so you'd exist...you'd totally fuck everything up. haha
Weapons Mistress of the UG Military
...don't be scared
id ejacul8 in the primal ooze
Quote by hngr4thegr8lite
but if you did that then you wouldn't exist to go back and kill the organism so the organism would live so you'd exist...you'd totally fuck everything up. haha

I am immune to paradoxical fuckups.
No way! Me too!

I'd kill an insect in the period of the dinosaurs and find out if that would make a difference
if i had the power to change something, then return it to its original state, I'd cross the delaware with washington and out in the middle of the water, I'd cap his ass and watch him fall over the boat and say "yeah bitch, you just got own'd" so I could say I whacked a president.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

I'd go back to when I was about 8, give myself the softer side of my discography (Softer as in more thrash and less death and black), and I'd give myself a guitar and spend a week showing myself how to play the songs I liked the most at the time.

One thing I regret, is waiting until I was 20 to start learning the guitar
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
I defently would prevent the making of gun powder

so we can all **** eachother up with swords n **** still!
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Id Go back in time and prevent the crusades. Probably help the muslims in war against the evil catholic empire
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
before the anunnaki infused their blood with ours to create homo sapiens
I've lost my mind many times and my wallet many more
I'd go back and ask August Dvorak not to include the < key on his new invention.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I think it would be interesting to go back in time a do something like throw a rock at someone or just something completely random, and see if the world changes in any way when you get back.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Prevent the invention of rap!!! but still some how allow Pappa roach to still rap in there songs cause they were the only band that did it well!!!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Oh! & save Bon Scott from drowning in his own vomit!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.