Most of the Americans, I dont no is this is overseas yet it mite be though, have heard of this. If you fail 3 out of 4 classes you cant do any extracurrilucar activites. So what does the Pit think about this. and the only reason Im postin this is cuz Im writing an essay on it. so tell me what u think
i think its too lenient. should be like 1 outa 4
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
If your too stupid to pass classes then you shouldnt be able to play for the school. It's fair.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Yeah it isn't strict enough. But they try and keep the muscle oriented dumbasses in.
D:
Signature.
weird... if you fail one class over here you're out until the next quarter automatically, and you have to have raised your grade by then or you stay out of all sports
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
At my high school, you couldn't fail any classes and had to have at least a 2.5.
mmmk.
Quote by yellowshirtguy
If your too stupid to pass classes then you shouldnt be able to play for the school. It's fair.

Lolz
If you outright fail 3/4s of your school work you must be either thick as elephant **** or you're getting distracted by something else.

Gotta have some priorities.
At my school its one F or 2 D's and your out.
Quote by death101
ok heres the very sad deal i was wondering if there was any girls who love guitar and music
on here who live in california who are willing to go out with me