I looked, and there wasnt one so. I am going to start one just to see what happens

Just put a picture of a guitar up, then say what you want done to it. Hopefully someone with photoshop will make some sweet guitars.

If you dont know exactly what you want, just ask them to go crazy.

Have fun!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll go first.

I am gettting a new guitar, so I think I am going to trick this one out. I would like a bigsby, and a sweet paint job or pick guard maybe. Thanks

Hello
Or they haven't seen this...or it takes most Photoshop users longer than 10mins to do a decent-looking job that doesn't look like wrong-sized random bits n pieces stuck on.
Quote by last_biscuit
Or they haven't seen this...or it takes most Photoshop users longer than 10mins to do a decent-looking job that doesn't look like wrong-sized random bits n pieces stuck on.

Yeah, thats true. My bad.
Hello
That is a sweet website, except iit is not working right, it take forever to load
Hello
hahaha...i don actually think thats funny. Seen it, doesnt really get me anymore. Thanks for the help.
Hello
I'm not promising anything, but if I can be bothered tomorrow I might try and do what you wanted to that guitar TS, but if I can't find any decent pics of bigsby trems it could jeopardise that :P