A friend of mine really wants this guitar and so I've been trying to figure out what it is, but I don't recognize it in the least bit.

Anyone else have a clue?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OIh166Bzw8
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Im guessing either a painted strat or a custom esp, i mean she is asian
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
It's in the headstock, I can't place it, but that is the key to figuring this out. Strange inlays on the frets too...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
It's in the headstock, I can't place it, but that is the key to figuring this out. Strange inlays on the frets too...

That's what I've been concentrating on, but still haven't gotten a clue.

I was thinking a Michael Kelly maybe? I know she's played them before and had previously thought she might be endorsed by them, but also on her last video she's playing a Schecter Bada Bling. So know I dunno.
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
why are you watching asian girls play anime songs anyways? lol

as far as the guitar, I am not sure, sorry
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels
Quote by nvranka
why are you watching asian girls play anime songs anyways? lol

as far as the guitar, I am not sure, sorry

LOL

I'm an anime freak AND a guitar freak (not to mention the fact that she's hot and can play, but that's just an added bonus).

Was just on Michael Kelly's site and got nada.

Quote by Hakael
LOL

I'm an anime freak AND a guitar freak (not to mention the fact that she's hot and can play, but that's just an added bonus).

Was just on Michael Kelly's site and got nada.

Shes not hot, shes asian.
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
What? Asian's aren't allowed to be hot?

So no one's got a clue on this guitar?
Quote by rdwoody16
I do believe it is some sort of Peavey.

That's kinda what I'm thinking. Maybe a custom schecter? In all likelihood it could be some japanese company that none of us has ever heard of.
That is a possibility, I guess. If it is a Schecter it would be the first I've seen without tuning keys on both sides of the head, though.
That song reminds me a lot of 17th Moon by Racer X... (late 1999, I don't know when the song she is playing is from though...).
Looks like 6 in-line tuners to me. Not sure about it being a Schecter, even their customs repeat certain shapes unless you're talking things like Prince's cloud guitar. Although I'm starting to think for sure it's a one-of-a-kind custom job, still would like to know the maker though. The headstock shape does look familiar, just can't place it. Washburn?
Quote by Hakael
What? Asian's aren't allowed to be hot?

So no one's got a clue on this guitar?

No. Asians are not allowed to be hot. And I'm guessing it's a custom made guitar.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Why aren't Asians allowed to be hot? Really? Wow!

A Peavy or Washburn or Schecter, I have no idea what kind of guitar that is, but I would watch her play a .... nevermind.
Quote by Teh GIR
Shes not hot, shes asian.

yes she's not very hot. but there are HOT asians.
As much as I like the pics...

(saved)

I'd still like to know about the guitar...
^

Thanks, that looks like it's it. Unfortunately Peavey's custom website thing's got different headstocks, so it threw me off....

Hope my bud's got enough for a custom job.
And there was me thinking Kramer, Hamer or possibly Charvel.
EDIT: upon closer inspection; I am wearing loafers... and it's not Kramer, Hamer or Charvel.
Last edited by 3lusiv3 at Feb 22, 2008,