Does anyone know what this guitar is? I know that it's a Hamer, but that's all I know. Or where you could get it maybe? I know it's a stretch, but I figured that you guys would be able to help me out. Thanks in advance.
http://www.literatura.hu/rock/metal/images/glenn_tipton_1.jpg

I have no clue what it is.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

It Scares Me....
Guitar Gear: (Best To Crappiest)
1) Gibson Les Paul Studio Premium Plus (Must Have)
2) Line 6 Flextone III XL (Go With The Triple Rectifier Setting)
4)Schecter Gryphon (Coil Tapper)
3)Fender Lite Ash Tele (Sweet Finish)
4Zoom Fire-18 Amp
kinda looks like the headstock says esp or ltd.. you gotta look really hard though.
thats glenn tipton from judas priest and i have seen him use that in a video or performance but its tite imo
well lets see....in what...10 seconds...I went on wikipedia and found this:

"Around '84 he switched to a Hamer Phantom GT model which was fitted with one EMG humbucker, a Kahler tremolo and one volume pot. A signature model of this was developed and sold to public from '84-'86. Tipton still uses this guitar model."

so there ya go. if you were planning on trying to get one im not sure it will be so easy.

we all know that's a pic of tipton....and we all know that hes holding his hamer, but now you know its a phantom GT
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels
Quote by n_tracyKC
kinda looks like the headstock says esp or ltd.. you gotta look really hard though.

it's a hamer.....i'm pretty sure it's a custom model made just for him. i could be wrong though but i'm pretty sure. and to nvranka, it's not a phantom gt look at the picture. the phantom gt is his strat-ish looking guitar.
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL
Last edited by MAKETHEMSUFFER! at Feb 21, 2008,
i have a guitar world with his rig on the back of it...im too lazy to find it though