does anyone have a clue what pedals say anything uses? i know they use orange amps. i am wondering specifically on alive with the glory of love, but any knowledge would be nice...
A little research goes a long way. Ever heard of google?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by 1000cleverlines
are you honestly saying that i didn't try looking?

Yes.
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
Quote by 1000cleverlines
are you honestly saying that i didn't try looking?

Yes.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Ok everyone. I think he made the thread so you could help him not so you could give him a bunch of crap. If you aren't gonna help him get away.
My Gear
Agile AL-3100
Crate GT65
Boss DS-2
i did make this thread so i could get help. i did look on google, say anything's website, say anything's forums, and thats about it. i have tried looking. now does anyone want to help me?

Looks like a Tele through an Orange Rocker series head on top of an Orange cab.

A Fender bass (Jazz or P or something) through an Ampeg bass head op top on an Ampeg 8x10 cab.

And a Jazzmaster through an Orange AD series head on top of another Orange cab.

Wasnt so hard was it?
haha, i knew what amps they used. i was wondering if they used pedals. i know they don't have pedals in the video. i kind of assumed they just used the amps but i was unsure.
Well, any of the octave up work they do on the new album, like on the solo/bridge on "Baby Girl, I'm a Blur" is with a Digitech Whammy.

They use something like a Octavia or some kind of fuzz octave on "I Used To Have A Heart".

Max actually used a Fender amp, maybe a Blues Deluxe...? on most of the recordings for ...Is A Real Boy.

Um...that's pretty much all the cursory knowledge I have of their gear, that hasn't been mentioned yet.