hello everyone, me and a friend plan on doing a coffeehouse at our school soon and he can sing and beatbox pretty well so we're trying to come up with some songs with some guitar, a rhythm that can be relatively easily beatboxed to

we were thinking of something like 15 step by radiohead, but we can't really decide on a few songs for a set so any suggestions would be appreciated
make something up. i remeber one time i went to a guitar shop with a friend and i picked upa a bass and he told me to keep hitting a few notes then he started playing some mad riff. after a minutte of playing some guy coes over and started beatboxing. it lasted about 16 bars then we all died of laughter cuz of how random it was.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Phillitalian
make something up. i remeber one time i went to a guitar shop with a friend and i picked upa a bass and he told me to keep hitting a few notes then he started playing some mad riff. after a minutte of playing some guy coes over and started beatboxing. it lasted about 16 bars then we all died of laughter cuz of how random it was.

oh, sorry, i forgot to add were pretty much going to beatbox and improv like a minute intro to each song so thats where that comes in

and to the facepalm, why thank you..... it sounds quite good when thrown together
Quote by doomed1

What the ****? Face palm ? Are you just indirectly bashing this idea because you don't like it?

EDIT: and i've seen you post the same ****ing picture on two other threads already so cut it out. IF you don't like other people's ideas... GTFO
Quote by AngelOfHatred
This thread gave me a brilliant idea for a song.

Which will probably fail miserably.

yeah, so far my songs are failing which is why i'm trying to get a nice base song, and to the uk youtube video, that was pretty sweet