http://store.guitarfetish.com/blflroflotrs.html

i read somewhere that some floyd roses arent actually originals or watever. thx
Deacon of the Church of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Member of Slashism, the worship of Saul Hudson himself, PM slash's_#1_fan to join

Member #34 of the John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub
PM IpodInaBottle to join
I don't think it is, it says it licensed, which would mean it's not an original.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by jimmy666page666
is it a floyd? Yes just read the title

is it an orig, No.

doews that mean it sux?

Member of Slashism, the worship of Saul Hudson himself, PM slash's_#1_fan to join

PM IpodInaBottle to join
Quote by Kevin Saale
I don't think it is, it says it licensed, which would mean it's not an original.

+1
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
should i get it? if so, can you put one on a starcaster?

PM IpodInaBottle to join
Quote by WishiwuzSlash
doews that mean it sux?

Please improve your spelling and grammar.

It does not really mean it sucks. The less they cost, the worse they will be. A Schaller Floyd Rose is just as good as an original. However, a Floyd on almost any guitar under $500 will most likely suck hard.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
No, some Lic floyds really suck like the 1's on deans. the Lic floyd on my FBD is really a peice, the lic. from jackson are pretty good (the ones iv'e had have been, but ive heard mixed reveiws, but thats normal on about anything known to man.) I would just get an OFR on ebay if i was you.
licsensed floyds generally aren't as good as originals, but they are a hell of a lot better than vintage fulcrum style bridges on strats and stuff.
Up the Punx!
thank you satanic jimmy. bu once again could you put it on a starcaster and it be effective?

PM IpodInaBottle to join
Quote by WishiwuzSlash
thank you satanic jimmy. bu once again could you put it on a starcaster and it be effective?

No. You would have to get it routed most likely, and the work + the OFR would be worth more then the Starcaster. Look for an old Kramer if your in the market for a new guitar, there Lic floyds are the best ive played, for some reason i couldnt think of Kramer and i have 3 right behind me.
ok thx u guys

PM IpodInaBottle to join
Quote by jimmy666page666
No. You would have to get it routed most likely, and the work + the OFR would be worth more then the Starcaster. Look for an old Kramer if your in the market for a new guitar, there Lic floyds are the best ive played, for some reason i couldnt think of Kramer and i have 3 right behind me.

+bacon.

Not worth the time.
Schaller makes OFR, and are great bridges. Those GFS ones are single locking pieces of crap.

EDIT: Old Kramers had OFRs. and the ones that didn't had horrible single lockers, which was about half the line. Charvel/Jackson on the other hand had nice ones save for the JT570s which were only on two guitars.
it should fit, ive actually seen floyded strats that are stock. i would check out the floyded stock strat first, see the dimensions and compare to that floydie, i would suggest saving up and getting a original one or a schaller.
Putting an OFR on a Starcaster is like putting a 2000 watt stereo, 22 inch spinners, and a super charges on a Yugo. It's dumb.

You need a new guitar, not an OFR on a guitar made from firewood.