What should I do with my basement?
I was planning on making it in to a music room but what could I put down there besides just instruments. My band will probably practice there. The space is pretty big so there's alot I can do with it. Also, any suggestions on soundproofing the door. That's all I need to sound proof seeing as that's the only way sound could get upstairs. Any ideas will help.
a really thick door should sound proof it, and you could also make it a gamogn room too (big high def tv + X-box 360 + high speed internet = sweet victory
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']carpeting + soundproof paneling + sofa & other furniture + band gear = win.

save egg cartons!
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
+1 to the couch, you could live down there too, i would. a mini-fridge would be sweet. oooooh and you could set up lights and lasers and smoke and you could have your own stage down there.
GEAR
Jackson JS30WR with EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta
Peavey Valveking 212 (tung sol 12ax7 - JJ6l6gc)
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote by alexyeung
try anything form avenged sevenfold

wtf?
i agree with Tommy...

but I would also throw in a fridge, microwave, cabinet of assorted food, a bong (if you're into that sort of thing), and a kick ass stereo. Maybe some video games haha.
Couch/Bed.
TV.
Minifridge.
Soundproof everything.

You are totally set then.

You could even install a stereo system if you wanted.
The.
Put a TV down there, some posters, maybe a refrigerator. Also, black lights will look amazing.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
hahaha I was going to ask the exact same thing. We are moving into our house tomorrow, and when the basement is finished (the dumbass workers didn't finish the house so now we have to do it) I get to move into it. So far I am getting a ping pong table.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
a skating rink
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by Nikita, Righ?
i agree with Tommy...

but I would also throw in a fridge, microwave, cabinet of assorted food, a bong (if you're into that sort of thing), and a kick ass stereo. Maybe some video games haha.

+1
I didn't feel like listing everything

Goddamn, I want a band room now. First I'd have to form a band though...
two words

Stripper Pole
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
fridge.
tv.
carpeting.
pinball machine.
instruments.
beanbag chairs.
neon lights.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

there is a full bar(with fridge full of beer, tons of liqour) this wierd fireplace thign that I could easily use as a stage, a bathroom, this extra little room, and this huge room. I will probably get a thicker door. My friend is gonna help me fix it up. And we're painting someone's room for like $300 and maybe apply that to the basement. I have a tv + cable down there already. I have two ps2's upstairs (with guitar hero). I don't have any weed *tear* so no bongs. Blacklights would be pimp. Anyone wanna send me one? My mom's friend is giving us this giant reclining lazyboy sectional couch. I has a spoon. I'm probably gonna get stereos, recording equipment and a second small tv down there. I am already getting carpet put in. Damn, I just realized how sick this place is gonna be when I get my new drumset.