ABSOLUTELY DISPISE the very existence of American Idol and all the shows that spawned off that idea?

i mean it's just such a stupid show it actual makes me ANGRY to watch it it just makes me

discuss.
you could just not watch it, right? i would watch it more often, if that fag Ryan Seacrest wasn't so annoying
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
I have the ability to turn the channel, so I really don't care about it.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Not really, because then i can figure out what it takes to be a good singer. Not just from that show alone, but it helps.
There is a show called america's next best rock band, which was pretty good, but most of the shows I dislike. American Idol is alright.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
yes.
even though I don't watch TV
I get tired of hearing about it.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

If you're offended by the simple existence of something, then you'll find that there is a lot in the world that it is possible to be offended by.
Zomg He Used The Facepalm Lolololol!!!!!!!!
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
...Maybe you could just not care? I don't really see what difference it is going to make anyway, other than cutting a few episodes of The Simpsons out of your life each week.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
i see what you guys are saying but i think that its just such a bad idea, people who are good at singing CAN make it on their own because every band needs a singer, but not every singer needs a band
you destroyed the meaning of the facepalm for me.. Ass. Seriously that picture is just annoying to see.
Quote by doomed1
ABSOLUTELY DISPISE the very existence of American Idol and all the shows that spawned off that idea?

i mean it's just such a stupid show it actual makes me ANGRY to watch it it just makes me

Sounds like SOMEONE failed to make the top 100!!
I was actually going to make a thread on American Idol.

But seriously, take a chill pill.

For those who do watch it, anyone see David Cook? He's got an awesome voice IMO, while Amanda sounds like she's being mowed over by a spiked roller.